Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

[Blank]

Aristotle Flynn

This is getting beyond a joke!! Now we have handy caps for picking young people!! So if some body picks Maddy McCann they'll get a bonus if (God forbid) the worst happens?
Sick, Sick, Sick.

I think A4SA started this to pay respect to those who have past away, not take bets on who is next.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

SouthArmaghBandit

Just keep diggin Quinn. I'm lovin this!  :D :D

Sky Blue

Hardy had the sense to delete his contribution. Do us all a favour and do the same Mighty Quinn. There's nothing Mighty about your posts so far.

Silky

Disgusting. tr**p! Are you for real or are you just looking for a reaction from the genuine GAA posters that register here?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Silky on September 24, 2007, 10:00:13 PM
Disgusting. tr**p! Are you for real or are you just looking for a reaction from the genuine GAA posters that register here?
Get off your high horse silky, you were laughing a few pages back.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Guillem2

Mighty Quinn - read the sticky post at the top of the page. Not everything goes here. There are standards. You are new on here so posters should give you a bit of latitude but don't rip the arse out of it! There's alway someone who goes too far and it seems you're it tonight.
This is a good discussion Board and we all enjoy using it so we don't appreciate new people coming on and ignoring the standards of common decency that we have signed up to.

Just delete the offencive post and forget about it. I'm sure you're a decent sort underneath the rough exterior.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

pintsofguinness

Another bollocks on a high horse.

Guillem2

God Pints you have one strange sense of humour!  :D :D

pintsofguinness

Guillem2

:-\ You said it!
This thread was very amusing with funny contributions from Ziggysego, Lecale, Bacen etc. But this guy Quinn is tragging things into the gutter.

Lecale2

God Guillem you've got wild sensitive in your old age! If I remember right, you were the only man ever to have been barred from the Felons! What's got into you?

I think I know the Might Quinn and if he's who I think he is he's a decent sort.

Guillem2

Hardy

Just want to point out that I deleted what I'd posted not because of the pious promptings of anyone here. I think people are getting mixed up between genuine grief and sensitivity about individual deaths on one hand and the general subject of death on the other, to which a humorous and irreverent attitude is healthy, as far as I'm concerned. It's coming to all of us, you know.

Anyway, I had posted the names of some people who might merit a handicap on the basis that they're more likely than others to attract homicide and then the thought occurred that it wouldn't be nice if god forbid one of them actually did ...

Fishbat

Know a few bars in the states running a "Murder Pool" - $50 a head (so to speak)  closest man to the total for that year scoops the lot - but there are rules - any bodies found outside the city limits are defunct, similiarly any bodies found dumped inside the limits but the person is from another town or state does'nt count - basically those murdered must be from that particular city and their bodies found there.

Which makes me wonder if there is say $5000 up for grabs and the tally is close between a few loopers, would they be tempted to up the tally themselves?