You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

Torres could have scored a couple of goals he looked impressive as did Babel
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SammyG

Not a bad match for a pre-season friendly. Voronin and Sissoko were both excellent and Torres looked good when he came on.

Armamike

Voronin looks like he could be a very good buy.  Looks like there will be a lot more attacking potential this year, with Torres, Babel, Benayoun and Voronin. Should be a lot more creativity and flair but another quality full back and even a centre back is needed.
That's just, like your opinion man.

The Real Laoislad

United have turned down a Six million pound bid for Heinze seemingly they don't wanna sell to their rivals..I think Alex is worried about the team we have now!!!
Roll on the Premiership 8)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Don't rate Riise as a defender much prefer him futher up the pitch..I think we could do with Heinze
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

Why take United reject, not a good sign for me!

charlie stubbs

wouldnt say he is a reject he was the best left back in the league before he got injured then evra emerged and it was a very hard decision for fergie to push on and drop him

corn02

Evra was played because he was better, not because Fergie would not drop him. Heinze was welcomed warmly by the United fans for his no nonsense robust approach. Ferguson being the great  manager he was realised Evra gave away less frees and got up the wing alot more.

GalwayBayBoy

I'm not too keen on Heinze. He had a great first season at United but after his injury he just hasn't been the same player IMO. Would like to see some defensive cover being brought in though and Heinze fitted the bill in that regard as he was a left-full that could cover centre back as well.