Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Last visit to Windsor Park was six years ago for the IFA Cup Final between Crusaders V Cliftonville.A large section of one of the main stands that day was flooded due to a leaking roof and the section was unusable,though there was no one preventing anyone idiotic enough to sit in a big pool of water.Embarrassing and the  big question was/is how do/did Linfield use the significant funding they receive annually for the upkeep of the "National Stadium" from the IFA?

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ashman

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Fine achievement. Made the most of a favourable group and fair play to them for that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

give her dixie

Well done indeed. Scored a lot of goals and they did the business. Local lad McGinn played his part and i'm proud of him.

I remember 82 and 86 and the buzz was great, even if I was a lad.......

Listening to the radio for the game, and the fans are fair belting out Sweet Caroline and The road to Amarillo.........

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Tony Baloney

Quote from: give her dixie on October 08, 2015, 09:50:05 PM
Well done indeed. Scored a lot of goals and they did the business. Local lad McGinn played his part and i'm proud of him.

Listening to the radio for the game, and the fans are fair belting out Sweet Caroline and The road to Amarillo.........
No Sash or Billy Boys?

Pub Bore

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 08, 2015, 09:53:20 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on October 08, 2015, 09:50:05 PM

No Sash or Billy Boys?

Keeping that for France.