Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 05, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Quote from: redhandofgod on December 05, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 05, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
Quote from: NotedObserver on December 05, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
M Bradley gone for the year apparently

If confirmed that's a massive blow for Tyrone.
Why would he be missing for the year, McGeary was in a similar position doing a PGCE in England last year and played in the majority of Tyrone games.

Suppose Bradley has played a lot more football than McGeary over the past few years. Might do him no harm to take a year out of the intercounty scene to refresh body and mind. He's picked up a few high profile head hits over the past few months too. Everyman has their own choice to make, wonderful player though - he'll be sorely missed.

WHAT? wonderful player? not really, good club player bog standard at county level. refresh his body and mind?? what a load of crap

southtyronegael

Bradley had the potential to a top class inter county forward. Unfortunately he just another ruined by Mickey harte s mind numbing tactics with the Dublin semi last year a real low point for Bradley.

skeog

Mark Bradley bog standard cop yourself on.Small in stature big in heart.Getting his teaching qualifications is his priority and good luck to him.

GetOverTheBar

Easy to be insulting on a message board - impresses nobody of normal mind.

redhandefender

Bradley is a class act and a joy to watch. Can't see him being gone for the year, he will be back for the summer months

blackball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 05, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Hardly an insult, he is an average county player. a year or 2 ago he wasnt making the Tyrone starting 15, last season he had a few good games. I have seen him play and dominate club games but hasn't consistently done it at county level year in year out. I think that is fair. I dont know the man personally but im sure he is a decent fella and I wish him all the best on his year out. 

Therealdonald

BBC saying that McCurry, Grugan and Coney recalled.

Localexpert

Quote from: blackball on December 05, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Hardly an insult, he is an average county player. a year or 2 ago he wasnt making the Tyrone starting 15, last season he had a few good games. I have seen him play and dominate club games but hasn't consistently done it at county level year in year out. I think that is fair. I dont know the man personally but im sure he is a decent fella and I wish him all the best on his year out. 

couldnt agree more! very effective club player as naturally the standard is lower but not a class act as mentioned before at county level. 

southtyronegael

Quote from: Localexpert on December 05, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
Quote from: blackball on December 05, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

couldnt agree more! very effective club player as naturally the standard is lower but not a class act as mentioned before at county level.
Bradley no diferent than ronan o neill or mc curry. very talented but all ruined as intercounty footballers by harte. not fair to blame the players

RedHand88

Quote from: southtyronegael on December 05, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
Bradley had the potential to a top class inter county forward. Unfortunately he just another ruined by Mickey harte s mind numbing tactics with the Dublin semi last year a real low point for Bradley.

It's December, can't you desist from the Harte-bashing just for a few months of the year??

southtyronegael

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 06, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on December 05, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

It's December, can't you desist from the Harte-bashing just for a few months of the year??
am I wrong? Someone was critical of Bradley and I merely set them straight on who's fault it was.

trailer

Is Bradley actually gone? Does anyone know?

toby47

Quote from: trailer on December 06, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
Is Bradley actually gone? Does anyone know?

Heard he's won't play any part in McKenna cup or league but could still be involved tail end of season

inroundthesquare

Harte said last night
"Mark wouldn't be back effectively until July and he is smart enough young man to know that if he wasn't really fully involved with us until July then his chances of being where he'd like to be with us for the next few months if we were still involved at that time.. calculated decision on his part and I am with him on it because he has to look after career but when that's done we'll have a very good footballer back again for the following season"

ONeill

He'd probably still be good enough. Lads of lesser ability and coming back from injuries have been drafted in to county sides late on in the season. I'm sure he'll keep himself in good shape.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.