GAABoard problems?

Started by ziggysego, March 20, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

To be honest, it seems a little slower than normal on my laptop with Chrome as well.

laoislad

I'm using Chrome. Working fine.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Main Street

The board is bug eyed and drunk as a skunk on Mac OS browsers. It shows up a bit better on IOS but it's painfully slow and not worth the bother.

Tony Baloney

She's scrap on Chrome and Samsung's proprietary browser on Samsung Galaxy. Same on iOS on iPad. I was starting to think it was something in my profile settings but if others are seeing the same issues then it needs looked at.

Main Street

So far the response from Ziggy and his underlings has been,  Crisis? What Crisis?

The Stallion

Should be sorted for most people now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Tony Baloney

Main Street

Finally Ziggy staggers to his computer, removes the beer soaked keyboard and restarts.

Milltown Row2

Thought it was because of brexit !!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

I had no problems at all.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggysego

Sorry, I've been busy all day with one thing and another, so haven't had a chance to log into the gaaboard today. That been said, I wouldn't have been able to do anything if I had of been here, as I'm not a mod.
Testing Accessibility

Never beat the deeler

No problems until now. Connection times out every time i try to post. Not sure if this one will get through
Hasta la victoria siempre

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: ziggysego on April 12, 2017, 11:39:43 PM
Sorry, I've been busy all day with one thing and another, so haven't had a chance to log into the gaaboard today. That been said, I wouldn't have been able to do anything if I had of been here, as I'm not a mod.

Hasta la victoria siempre

Hardy

Et tu Zig!

Main Street

Quote from: Hardy on April 13, 2017, 10:06:34 AM

Et tu Zig!
Exclamation misdemeanor.
Et tu, Zige?