Meath V Tyrone Qualifier Round 1 Saturday 9th June 2018

Started by never kickt a ball, May 28, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Tyrone just need to pack a few extra bandages for this one. How many blood subs can you have in one match?

bennydorano

Potential banana skin for Tyrone if Meath don't roll over.

Fuzzman

Anyone at the Carlow game yesterday?
Were they good or Meath not interested?

Is it true half of Meath is now Dulchies and so Meath are being pushed out in their own Royal land by the Micks?

I think I'll start supporting Louth as I fancy a trip over to London. Will probably be better than this game anyway.

So, what is the injury count at the moment? Colm, Tiernan, Sparky, Lee and RoN (ego)
Any others?

Hope its a Sat game and not a Sunday one.

tippabu

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 28, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Is it true half of Meath is now Dulchies and so Meath are being pushed out in their own Royal land by the Micks?

I think I'll start supporting Louth as I fancy a trip over to London. Will probably be better than this game anyway.

So, what is the injury count at the moment? Colm, Tiernan, Sparky, Lee and RoN (ego)
Any others?

Carlow beat kildare, longford beat meath. I think the most biased of Meath supporters will find it hard to disagree but Meath are in a really bad place, Tyrone should win this without breaking a sweat. It will take a performance out of the blue and based on absolutely no form the last couple years for Meath to win. Great looking game on paper based on past glories but that all it is.

In hiding

Any others?

Carlow were ok. Longford were ok too when they beat Meath. I appreciate when you say you can’t get to see too many club games but keep a closer eye on the county stuff.
Ronan O Neill to shine against Meath

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Jinxy on May 28, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
Are Tyrone any use, lads?

Good time to get them after being trounced by Monaghan and the big win for Yes in the referendum.

Syferus

The draw in the Hyde looks like being the high point of Meath's season.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

southtyronegael

Any others?

ronan o neill flying for omagh yesterday. man of the match display with 5 points to boot. i think its just when he pulls the tyrone jersey on his confidence gone.

Jinxy

Just remember the grass banks are exclusively for Meath folk.
That is our birth right.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 28, 2018, 09:20:20 PM
Without checking the records over the last handful of years, one thing that I remember is that Páirc Tailteann has not been a good venue for Tyrone teams over the years, a bit of a graveyard if you will.

More of a graveyard for Meath though, in recent times.  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Blowitupref

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 28, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Any others?

ronan o neill flying for omagh yesterday. man of the match display with 5 points to boot. i think its just when he pulls the tyrone jersey on his confidence gone.
Or not for the first time a decent club footballer finds the step up to senior county level to high.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose