Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Quote from: longballin on July 17, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Saturday night is do-or-die for Tyrone with many supporters; not necessarily win which might be too much of an ask but restore some pride after the debacle against Dublin last summer. It was the manner of that defeat which was so demoralising and humiliating.

+1

redzone

Spare a thought for the players then if it was so demoralising and humiliating for yourselves lads. It's only a bloody game of football

skeog

Where gas STG gone was he red carded.

shyted

BennyHarp

Quote from: skeog on July 17, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
Where gas STG gone was he red carded.

I just think everyone has him on their ignore list now so he isn't getting much attention
That was never a square ball!!

Jim Bob

I decided not to put him on my ignore list and I think he has learnt his lesson. Posts are still anti Harte as he is entitled to do but he has not been the smart arsed gulpin he had been.

longballin

Quote from: redzone on July 17, 2018, 08:04:20 PM
Spare a thought for the players then if it was so demoralising and humiliating for yourselves lads. It's only a bloody game of football

fault lay with the management but hopefully they have learnt from it as Harte is saying in the papers today.

redzone

We will have to agree to disagree then. I said at the time it was the players fault. In the previous games last year before the Dublin game the players executed the game plan brilliantly. They froze in the semi final, dropped the heads and couldn't make a tackle.
Anyway they have waited 12 months for this and you can be sure you will see a different performance this sat night

longballin

Quote from: redzone on July 17, 2018, 10:22:59 PM
We will have to agree to disagree then. I said at the time it was the players fault. In the previous games last year before the Dublin game the players executed the game plan brilliantly. They froze in the semi final, dropped the heads and couldn't make a tackle.
Anyway they have waited 12 months for this and you can be sure you will see a different performance this sat night
hope so. looking forward to it.

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: redhandefender on July 17, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
Ugh just realised when I'm not logged in I can see that bell end South Fermanagh Gaels posts.

Ni bhíonn cuimhne ar an arán a hitear.  ;)

SkillfulBill

Quote from: redzone on July 17, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Horseshit Players did not decide to leave Mark Bradley isolated up front on his own while 13 others plus our keeper sat inside our own 40 meter defensive shape defending a 10 + deficit those tactic are breed out of a defensive mind set from only one individual.  I will say this I hope Mikey has learnt the lessons. I actually am almost convinced he may have with richie Donnelly as a target man inside with at least 1 to 2 men up plus the likes of sludden allowed to boom forward I hope he lets them at it in Omagh.  Nothing to loose.  The negative crap last year gave us nothing but a winter of regrets and serious discontent with the set up at county level. Not easily forgotten but a decent show on Saturday could mend a few bridges.

redzone

Hopefully they play well then so a few bridges are mend. Unfortunately the game plan isn't understood or maybe don't want to understand it. And I couldn't blame people for hating it. It's hard to watch sometimes that's for sure but we will have to just get behind the team.

Fuzzman

Tickets back on Sale and I'm trying to get Tyrone fans to buy them NOT DUBS
http://www.gaa.ie/tickets/

Buy as many as ye can and resell them back to your club as they only have a limited number.

RetiredRessie

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 18, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Tickets back on Sale and I'm trying to get Tyrone fans to buy them NOT DUBS
http://www.gaa.ie/tickets/

Buy as many as ye can and resell them back to your club as they only have a limited number.

Have two going at face value for any Tyrone fans