Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rashCharacter

Slim,

Its a bit rich a Cargin man giving out about somebody elses showers, the facilities in toome are brutal, i've got third degree burns from dancing below a trickle of boiling water on sunday morning.

The Real SlimShady

if ye read back sur ye'll find i said oor showers are shite.

3rd degree burns ye say? its not like u 'sharrrrrrrkin hoors to wash!!!!!

culchy1

sliim,

who u fancy for the o'cargin cup

will the mighty creggan take you's down a peg again!

The Real SlimShady

never know hi, stranger things havent happend!!

wont b goin up to watch ur game though, will arrive for our match instead of waiting around that kip. games shud b in whitehill anyhow, moneyglass field is away ti f**k. who unes play?

culchy1

the shams!

they had a decent recent agin glenravel at the weekend.
the logan bros have fairly helped them this year, paddy may not be the most mobile but he can still take a score.

i spose ur match is really the final anyhow, slim it not called the o'cargin cup for nething.
or maybe u's are not taking it seriously  ;)

The Real SlimShady

we usually dnt take it serious but are this year simply cos its creggan and after their 'celebrations' followin ther league win over us, we think thers sum unfinished business!!

unes shod bt ballymena, logan couldn't run outta yer road 5 years ago ffs!!

Maximus Marillius

Lads I dont get it....why does Tony Convery and Sean Kelly make themselves available for the Tommy Cooper Cup as reported in The Irish News today and not make themselves available in some way for the championship ??? ??? ???

The Real SlimShady

attended Creggan vs St Galls up at the crooked pitch last night! St Galls won by a point but should have won by much more.

McGourty was mouthin at his own men again- if that twat played on oor team he'd av been scalped by now. Gaga straight red card for sinkin his nut into Mark Dougan b4 half time, come half time there was a bit of a kerfuffle with handbegs flyin everywhere, i think someone dropped ther lipstick in the middle of it. Creggan struggled again 14 men of st galls, Adrian Dougan should have been sent aff as well as he decided to have a stamp on some mans crigs (looked v sore tho not sure who it was).

ref was Eoin Quinn fray 'shhhhharrrrrrrrrkin and lost control of it in 1st half and the teams themselves cooled it down in the 2nd.

milltown row

straight red Slim?  were we better than we were against yourselves

The Real SlimShady

dunno, hard to tell how you played as its near impossible to play on that crooked pitch. ye played 2nd half with 14 men and looked comfy so yeah, you did play a bit better. Niblock came off the bench in 2nd half and helped tho. straight red, used the head. dont no wat was said but i thot Gaga wasnt like that? Aidso also played and didnt again us. in hindsight ye shod have hammered 'em.

Uladh

Thought McGoarty was heading to the states?

The Real SlimShady

only on holiday apparently. the twat wz ther las nite anyway guernin at his team mates as he was on sunday. no sign of his younger brother.

on another note,

Sean Cavanagh, Dara O'Cinneide, 'top' players in 2days game dont get one tenth the publicity of these c***ts. i know Kenny the **** lives across the rd from them but to have them all over the back of the irish news every fookin day takes the piss. players who do fook all but whine and guern and play 1 game a year get more talk than real footballers!

The Real SlimShady

Cargin vs Creggan game cancelled

Creggan cancel this fixture for the 3rd time!!

i wonder why?  ;D :D

saffron sam2

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on June 21, 2007, 08:41:28 AM
Lads I dont get it....why does Tony Convery and Sean Kelly make themselves available for the Tommy Cooper Cup as reported in The Irish News today and not make themselves available in some way for the championship ??? ??? ???

Convery was a victim of Jody Gormley's failed "I know best - I'll crack the whip and sort a few of these experienced boys out whilst playing novices in central positions marking All-Stars in the championship" policy.

Kelly was in England doing the PGCE, and dn't make the required commitment, despite numerous approaches.  One need only look at how Stephen O'Neill's form dipped somewhat when he too was away in England and how Declan McCrossan also took the same option as Kelly. 

Once Kelly returned, he made himself available for the county, which was the correct thing to do.

Me, I'd melt the Tommy Cooper Cup down and fashion it into a new trophy in the shape of an All-Star trophy and give it to Paddy Bradley.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

johnjoe

Slim, was driving through Randalstown at 12.30, and would swear i saw a most prominent Creggan player getting on a bus, with approx 15-20 other lads. All with full kit bags, looked like a team headin off for the weekend, but not sure they were all GAA players, if you get my drift !