Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

hey Hardstation, Alfie snr is  a great fella. less of your lip >:( he would not do you a bad turn

alfie would give good rub downs before games and is a good guy to have in a team set up. well respected within club

milltown row

feeling rough Station, hard night on the tiles :'(

Glensman

Can anyone post the results from the weekend on here...can't access the Antrim result/fixtures from here.

Good win for Cargin?
Portlgenone must be on a bit of a roll.
And was pleasantly surprised to see Dunloy beat Lamh Dearg, good win - heard Micko Herron was throwing his weight around.

Glensman

Cheers hardstation - missed that!

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: Glensman on June 18, 2007, 12:24:22 PM
Can anyone post the results from the weekend on here...can't access the Antrim result/fixtures from here.

Good win for Cargin?
Portlgenone must be on a bit of a roll.
And was pleasantly surprised to see Dunloy beat Lamh Dearg, good win - heard Micko Herron was throwing his weight around.

what sort of Roll would that be? sausage roll?

we beat them comfortably last week.

Glensman

4 points (if I am right) isn't amazingly comfortable.
Admittedly a few of your team were on the sauce after Antrim's loss to Derry.

They almost beat St Galls earlier in the year...have run all the big three close enough and disposed of the rest (aside from a bit of a freak result against Moneyglass). Not bad for a club that was touted before the season began as crumbling with Madden definitely gone.

Anyhow...not sure why I am defending Portglenone.

Creggan for the championship.

NICSSA

Aye Culchy dropping too many silly points, were 3 points up with less than 10 to go and went to sleep. Rasharkin have only dropped 1 point to ourselves whereas the rest of the teams seem to be taking points off each other.

The Real SlimShady

were you at the game? they didnt run us close, now get a f**king grip. there was 4 points in it due to 2 fortuitous goals, they never looked like troubling Cargin- without our playmaker Devlin.

Creggan?

Glensman

Slim...fortuitous goals or not...you beat Portglenone by 4 points.
Missing one player? They were missing several.

I was merely saying that for a team written off at the start of the year they have done rightly...nothing wrong with that.

You get a f**king grip. The world does not begin and end with Cargin despite you being the Oracle on all things gaelic football...

Creggan or St Galls...just not Cargin.

culchy1

Quote from: NICSSA on June 18, 2007, 02:07:00 PM
Aye Culchy dropping too many silly points, were 3 points up with less than 10 to go and went to sleep. Rasharkin have only dropped 1 point to ourselves whereas the rest of the teams seem to be taking points off each other.

aye that seems to happen alot in div2 and not just this year either.
bein a rasharkin man mysel, i've been keepin an eye on ur results. i hear big logan put the crucial free over near the end from bout 50metres.
hopefully we can keep picking up the points, we beat davitts on fri nite, not bad team by all accounts.
sean og o'neill is a damn decent player, even though they were gettin beat handy enuf they still kept playin football
something i wudnt have associated with them in the past.

ballymena wont be that far away come, well i was goin to say sept/oct, but it will prob be dec.
we play them in the o'cahan cup on fri nite.

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: Glensman on June 18, 2007, 04:30:32 PM
Slim...fortuitous goals or not...you beat Portglenone by 4 points.
Missing one player? They were missing several.

I was merely saying that for a team written off at the start of the year they have done rightly...nothing wrong with that.

You get a f**king grip. The world does not begin and end with Cargin despite you being the Oracle on all things gaelic football...

Creggan or St Galls...just not Cargin.

where did i say it began and ended in Cargin you fuckwit? i did say however that ST GALLS are the team to beat NOT us. you really are dim.

and are you seriously saying Creggan for the Championship?! SERIOUSLY?! you think Creggan are capable of beating St Galls in Casement?

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

stick to the hurling laddie, ye havny a clue aboot fitba!!

Maximus Marillius

The radio was reporting this morning that CJ had taken ill, explaining his quick return from the States :D...in the same sentence it said he would be joining the Antrimm squad for the Tommy Cooper Cup. Best of luck to CJ and the boys in the Tommy Cooper Cup :D

The Real SlimShady

correct Max, he was very sick- homesick! missed his Mammy's goodnight kisses and hugs  :D

Glensman

You are the fuckwit Slim.
I said I want Creggan or St Galls to win the football...not you.
Where did I say that I thought Creggan could beat St Galls at Casement. All I said was that I want Creggan or St Galls to win the Antrim Championship...and again...not you.

The Real SlimShady

so you want the Stickys to win?  :D ;D

Jealousy is a horrid thing...