Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real SlimShady

imtommygunn

What date are the first rounds of the football championship?

Stranworst

Just wanted to know what everyone thought after bad mouthing him and CJ about going?

milltown row

think we play Lamhs on the 29th of July or the 1st of August in the preliminary round

PlayWithTheWind

im just passing on what i heard from a very strong source.
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Stranworst

I know, I'm not badmouthing ya Play!! I had heard the exact same thing myself, thought it was true bill.

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: Stranworst on June 13, 2007, 10:46:33 AM
Irish News today quote from Paddy Cunningham saying he's not stateside??

he leaves monday!
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

The Real SlimShady

CJ's home from Amerca.

Yes, thats right, after all the chat about him going after him telling the papers he wasn't going- he did go. And lasted 3 days, apparently while unpacking his suitcase he realised he forgot his lucky underpants and went back to West Belfast to retrieve them. he's now intending to stay home.

Result from yesterday

St Galls 0-11
Cargin 0-13

NICSSA

Weekend results from Div 1 and 2

Sunday 17th June 2007
Division 1 Football

Portglenone  0-15 0-7 St. Pauls
St. Galls  0-11 0-13 Cargin 
Creggan Kickhams  1-12 0-10 Moneyglass 

Division 2 Football

Aghagallon  0-12 0-10 St. Endas     
St. Brigids B 2-16 1-6 Rossa 

Saturday 16th June 2007
Div 1 Football
Dunloy  4-12 3-6 Lamh Dhearg 

Division 2 Football

All Saints  0-10 0-10 Glenravel   

Friday 15th June 2007

Division 2 Football

Rasharkin  4-12 1-11 Davitts   

culchy1

bit of a slip on saturday in ur local derby niccsa, what happened!

aye heard cj was home, wonder what happened, was he home sick or what?

paddy cunningham leaves this week, along with kerr the sub goalie.

good result for dunloy on sat, lamhs will find it tough without cunningham. is christy lynch still in america.

The Real SlimShady

homesick after 3 days? most of which would have been spent travelling?! f**k aff!!

he must have got off the plane and didnt like the look of the airport and decided to get a flight home.

his brother Kevin (Shaws Road) was playing yesterday, needs a good kick in the balls. He is by far the whiniest hoor I've ever seen towards his team mates, never lets up with abuse towards his fellow Galls men.

On another note, Milltown Row- your facilities are nothing short of a disgrace. The changing rooms are filthy, the showers just about dripping-ice cold, and the state of your pitch takes the piss. No lines or f**k all. One lad was charged with putting up the 'nets' beforehand on his own and as one ball dropped on it in the 1st game they fell down round your keeper! Very shoddy indeed. there was plenty of support for your senior team, so why aren't these people pulling their weight around the club?

Syd

Slim i though Kevin "Midnight Cowboy" Mc Gourty was going to the America too to seek his fortune, has he not went yet? Have to agree with you about the facilities in St Galls, the changing rooms are a joke for a club as big as St Galls

Syd

Spot on Hardstation. I wonder how the family publicist Brendan Crossan feels today after that pile of sh*te he wrote on Fridays Irish News, about CJ would be mad staying at home etc etc.....No doubt the record will be set straight in the next few days by young CJ

The Real SlimShady

hardstation, not even they would be that ridiculous!

be surprised to see him take part in the Tommy Murphy Cup.

Whiney Ass Kevin was playing 3rd midfielder against us yesterday, piss poor. He singled out some lad Alfie for most of his abuse, young lad- Left Half Back. Hannigan perhaps?
Anyhow, St Galls were missing a fair few and will be very hard to beat come crunch time.

milltown row

yes lads changing rooms are a disgrace thats the same for both, we are currently trying to get new ones but there is no excuse,. i'm embarrassed by this, and pitch also needs looking after, us as managers have to put the nets up and they are crap at that. big club but only a small amount of people putting effort in. is that not the same with most clubs?

cargin looked good yesterday, it's been a while since you came down a beat us well, though we were missing some lads beating us at home is good stuff.

conor John McGourty is home, found out they dont do soda farles and brown sauce. not sure how his transfer will work out and when he's available for Naomh Gall. some micky taking in the club yesterday think he missed his mummy