Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimShady

great goal alright, won the game that goal- G O'Boyle scored a couple of crackers that day too.

surprised you're here culchy and not at home applying yer fake tan for tonights prestigious dinner dance.

watch that chain outside arbys, bastard thing got me 6 stitches!!

SlimShady

yes, he's back indeed.

I'm not one for the limelight myself-you cant really refuse a cameraman when presenting an award!!

Ethan Edwards

I heard Big Eddie & Mick Johnson had hung up there senior boots
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

if you heard it then its true!!

i wouldnt count on it all the same.

Ethan Edwards

Slim what are the approx ages of the aforementioned players
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

Big Ed would be about 33/34 and Mickey would be 36/37.

Ethan Edwards

ahhhhh. that they were older, avoiding injuries they could play senior football yet, but were are cargin gonna play all this new young talent ????
That'll Be The Day

Ethan Edwards

Slim , apart from JC who seems to be doing the business has any other Manager been as success at Cargin
Culchie , any decent managers in Rasharkin lately, Francis Halferty seems to be successful at underage
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

are you talking senior level?

our u16s Won the SW League & Championship, which isn't easily won considering playing against the amalgamated Sean Stinsons outfit!!

Ethan Edwards

That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

well before JC & Co we had Kevin O'Kane (was shite) and then Danny Quinn & Matthew Gribben (v poor)

previously John Brennan was the last to win the Championship in 99/2000

Ethan Edwards

was danny not a good coach or was just v poor alround, just he seems to have a reputation for being a quality coach
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

ethan, i'm still under the impression that you are indeed Maximus Marrilius so you know my thoughts on this already!

you can run but you cant hide!!

Ethan Edwards

whatever you think,
You must be reading to much Sherlock Holmes stories,  >:(
That'll Be The Day