Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiempo

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 20, 2017, 01:26:24 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 20, 2017, 12:54:00 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 20, 2017, 12:04:35 PM
I never heard Dinkys name but the other 3 are in. I am genuinely surprised by this and someone somewhere has a bit of a power of persuasion. Raymond would put passion in a nun and the other two are smart guys. I dont imagine a coach would be required in that set up
Probably not, I imagined Raymond done most of the coaching himself wherever he has been!

Dinky not involved but i also heard Wee Dan is taking the reserves to help the process of bringing the young lads just out of minors into the set-up. 
I am more than happy with these appointments with the aim i say of re building a winning team a few years down the line.

How come Dinky missed out on a haul of Championship medals with Carmen? Was he injured or travelling or what?

redhandofgod

Because he's from Omagh and then transferred to Carmen in later years.

tiempo

Quote from: redhandofgod on October 20, 2017, 02:30:00 PM
Because he's from Omagh and then transferred to Carmen in later years.

Did he leave Omagh to win a Championship with Carmen? Did he win one with Carmen?

skeog

Tiempo Dinky is still an OSE man same as Martin is still an Aghyaran man.Dinky is tipped to be a major player next time a vacancy arises south of the border although i see the Banty has arrived back.

giveherlong

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 20, 2017, 01:26:24 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 20, 2017, 12:54:00 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 20, 2017, 12:04:35 PM
I never heard Dinkys name but the other 3 are in. I am genuinely surprised by this and someone somewhere has a bit of a power of persuasion. Raymond would put passion in a nun and the other two are smart guys. I dont imagine a coach would be required in that set up
Probably not, I imagined Raymond done most of the coaching himself wherever he has been!

Dinky not involved but i also heard Wee Dan is taking the reserves to help the process of bringing the young lads just out of minors into the set-up. 
I am more than happy with these appointments with the aim i say of re building a winning team a few years down the line.

Shrewd appointments by Carrickmore- especially the Reserves for the long term. The O'Neill cup will be back at Quinn's corner sooner rather than later but they'll need some of the old hands to stay around to bring the young lads through as youth success doesn't guarantee senior success overnight. Just look at Magherafelt and Glen Maghera.

tiempo

Quote from: skeog on October 20, 2017, 07:55:32 PM
Tiempo Dinky is still an OSE man same as Martin is still an Aghyaran man.Dinky is tipped to be a major player next time a vacancy arises south of the border although i see the Banty has arrived back.

Ok wasnt sure, is he back involved with OSE since failing to win Championship at Carmen?
If he's good enough he's old enough Hardstation, there's time yet.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: hardstation on October 20, 2017, 08:07:56 PM
Quote from: skeog on October 20, 2017, 07:55:32 PM
Surely Dinky McBride is too old to be still playing?

He won't see 45 again.  Played in 1995 AI final.

rrhf

If he coaches like he played Theres a danger of a lack of physicality and certainly no dirt in a dinky team. However they say Cassidy would have jumped out of yer road as a player but was fit to coach clonoe well.

Man Marker

Heard that Clonoe are looking towards Mark Harte for next season

Jim Bob

He did a bit of teaching in the area a while back

DEL

Quote from: Man Marker on October 22, 2017, 11:00:42 AM
Would think with the poor relations between both clubs Harte would stay clear of this one

under the bar

Quote from: DEL on October 22, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on October 22, 2017, 11:00:42 AM
Would think with the poor relations between both clubs Harte would stay clear of this one
Presumably  an apology from Clonoe would be part of the approach?

DEL

Who knows I've gave up trying to work it all out!

In hiding

In case you lads didn't hear omagh won the reserve championship today to complete the double

tiempo

Quote from: In hiding on October 22, 2017, 11:33:20 PM
In case you lads didn't hear omagh won the reserve championship today to complete the double

Was dinky playing, did he get his medal?