drici

Cavan Under 21s 2-05   Donegal Under 21s 0-08

drici

Cavan Under 21s 2-06   Donegal Under 21s 0-08

drici

Cavan Under 21s 2-06   Donegal Under 21s 0-08

Sin é

Zulu

Donegal robbed?? Couldn't tell what the flow of the game was like but Cavan got most of their scores very late.

StephenC

Cavan started and finished strongly. Donegal played very well for most of the 2nd half but took bad options when it was there for the winning. Well done Cavan, hope for an Ulster-bound AI.

ONeill

Cavan are now a monster which must be stopped.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: ONeill on April 09, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

Next year's team is supposed to be even better.

StephenC

Only the second county to win four Ulster Under-21 titles in a row (Tyrone 2000-03)

Redhand Santa

Cavan could become the most negative team ulster has ever produced if they can bring the players through. Would be some achievement.

On a positive note some record over the last 4 years.

ONeill

Winning 1-2 titles suggests a good crop of players. Winning 4 means there's some serious work going on in schools or clubs or Peter Donnelly or the spuds.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Fair play to Cavan, they're producing some fine underage teams. They must have very good defenders too.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

donegal lad

Donegal will feel they let that 1 get away. Where 2 points up with 2 mins to go and end up being beat by 4. Gave away the goal straight after going 2 up which was a real sucker blow. Seems from reports Cavan were very defensive but none the less fair play to them winning 4 in a row in any grade in ulster is no easy thing to do

Itchy

Both teams equally defensive. Goals win games. Up Cavan. Now for the 3.5 hour drive to Galway.

theticklemister

Quote from: ONeill on April 09, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

Only one man can do that.......

crossfire

Well done Cavan.
Hope you win the all Ireland.