Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

Looks like Ronan will be out for Harps game with another niggle.  Very unfortunate as he seemed to be geeting good game play.

Carmen Stateside

Good to see Armagh lads lending their services to NY football this summer, Jamie Clarke, Ciaran Mc Keever and Brendan Donaghy have sanctions passed to play for Leitrim in NY. 

fitzroyalty

eachaidh

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hijack the thread but please bear with me!

I have been made aware of a study that the University of Ulster are currently carrying out into defibrillators in the GAA. It's an all-Ireland study that is based on line.

As this is such an important and emotive subject for many of us Gaels I thought that I should try to get the word out so that as many of us as possible participate in order to make the results more reliable. The link is below and I would encourage everyone to take the 5 minutes and complete the form. The idea is to get a picture of where we are at as an organisation with the provision of this life saving equipment.

I should state that this is not my study and I am not involved in it other than that I know the people carrying it out. But on their behalf I would like to thank everyone who does fill it out in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated and hopefully will help the GAA and all of our members. Getting this information may eventually even help to save lives.

Go raibh maith agat!

Link Below:

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/971431/CRP-Defibrillators-Survey

Syferus

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 11, 2012, 10:27:34 PM
Good to see Armagh lads lending their services to NY football this summer, Jamie Clarke, Ciaran Mc Keever and Brendan Donaghy have sanctions passed to play for Leitrim in NY.

Bejayus. Our own David O'Gara is over with Leitrim too. Maybe Leitrim NY can play in the Connacht championship instead of the original one!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Syferus on July 15, 2012, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 11, 2012, 10:27:34 PM

Bejayus. Our own David O'Gara is over with Leitrim too. Maybe Leitrim NY can play in the Connacht championship instead of the original one!

The real thing lasted longer than the Rossies!!!!!

haveaharp

Quote from: Orchardman on May 04, 2012, 05:26:41 PM
Quote from: No. 6 on May 04, 2012, 03:17:03 PM
quote author=naka link=topic=769.msg1102366#msg1102366 date=1334609619]
Quote from: Onion Bag on April 16, 2012, 08:16:26 PM
Quote from: naka on April 16, 2012, 03:01:43 PM
r clarke played full forward and scored 2 tasty points
great to see

could he stake a last minute claim for thechampionship ::)

Full match??
no wasnt full game
he is getting eased in but looking ok
next 4/5 weeks will see him playing at least 7 club games

Are you talking about ronan clarke, the young player of the year, an excellant footballer back in 2002 when truthfully the team were very lucky to take SAM north.

In what way were they lucky ?

ogshead

Pearse Og 4-15 Harps 2-9  8)

Always good to get one over the neighbours

emainmacha

Hurling photos Cuchulainns v Carrickmore

Cuchulainns ran out 1-16 to 1-9 winners

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16144312@N07/sets/72157630789005782/detail/

RealSpiritof98

Some great photos, noticed quite a few of the lads played both games 2 nights in a row as well.

Onion Bag

Maghery beat whitecross by 4 points
Nab beat clans by 8 points

Tonight in the SFC
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

bennydorano

Ogs won 3.16 to 8
Cross won 2.12 to 2.7

2.7 to 2.6 with 10 to go and Johnny Hanratty got a Red - we dared believe, but Cross stepped it up a bit, we missed another gilt edged goal chance late on to draw it level.  Cross deserving winners but I thought Harps played very well, played some great football, footered about a bit too much in the first half and didn't get the shots off when we were ascendant.  We've undoubtedly the makings of a good team.

Onion Bag

Any word on the draw for the next round of the championship?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!