Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc_manchester

Terrible sad news about Dessie - he was a very proud Fermanagh man. My memories of him will be of the many goals he scored for Fintona - him running straight through and hitting a rasper to the back of the net and of many a rendition of the 'Auld Triangle' . He'll be greatly missed

Dessie - Rest in Peace

http://youtu.be/YoXfyQKM7GA

rrhf

My sympathies to the family and the Fintona Club.
RIP

nrico2006

Brendan Boggs and Darren Campbell in the top photo aswell.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Firstly folks my I on behalf of the 8 men on the 323232 committee pass on our heart felt sympathies to both Dessies family and to the wider Fintona family and beyond. Anyone that knew gaa in Tyrone knew Dessie and the trojan work he carried out. Ar dheis de go raibh an anam.

On another note folks here is a we 2 mins video we would like you to see.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nOo-CDoRI&feature=share

maco

The first photo also has 2 Coalisland men - Philly Toner and Niall Kerr. Both in the back row. Vocationals photo from 2006 I would say??

maco

Niall Gavin from Derrytresk is on the left of back row in the St Joseph's, Coalisland photo.

nrico2006

Quote from: maco on July 17, 2012, 05:59:35 PM
The first photo also has 2 Coalisland men - Philly Toner and Niall Kerr. Both in the back row. Vocationals photo from 2006 I would say??

I think it would have been 2004 or 2005, they won the Ulster and All Ireland both those years.  I would say it would have been 2005 if the final is played in February time as those Rocwell jerseys weren't used for thw first time until the May of 2004.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LeoMc

Quote from: stpauls on July 17, 2012, 08:58:31 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 16, 2012, 11:21:59 PM
Top photo, bottom row, big lad in the middle with the gloves in his shorts is John Kelly from Errigal. Teacher now.

John is also in the last photo, farthest right in the back row. His brother Christopher is in the 2nd photo, 5th from the right in the back row!
Aaron Monaghan (Blindside) Back row, 4th from left and Aodhan McCullagh,  Back row, 2nd from right also in the first photo.
Patrick McDermott currently in Australia, Front row, 6th from left in the last photo.

ziggysego

The Tyrone CCC have this afternoon released the dates and times for the 2012 Power NI Tyrone Senior, Intermediate and Junior football championships. The action begins in Augher at 8pm on Thursday 26th July with the Junior Championship clash between Drumragh and championship favourites Brackaville.
It remains to be seen how things will pan out should Tyrone minors and seniors proceed any further in this years All Ireland Championship series.
Thursday 26th July
@ Augher
8.00pm – Drumragh v Brackaville
Friday 27th July
@ Eglish
6.30pm – Aghaloo v Killyman
8.00pm – Clogher v Brocagh
@ Trillick
6.30pm – Castlederg v Tattyreagh
8.00pm – Fintona v Beragh
Friday 3rd August
@ Killyclogher
6.30pm – Drumquin v Errigal Ciaran III
8.00pm – Dregish v Glenelly
Thursday 9th August
@ Greencastle
8.00pm – Newtownstewart v Dungannon
Friday 10th August
@ Edendork
6.30pm – Moy v Derrytresk
8.00pm – Ardboe v Donaghmore
Saturday 11th August
@ Loughmacrory
5.30pm – Galbally v Aghyaran
7.00pm – Kildress v Killyclogher
Sunday 12th August
@ Dungannon
2.00pm Eskra v Stewartstown
3.30pm – Greencastle v Coalisland
@ Fintona
6.00pm Rock v Strabane
7.30pm – Trillick v An Charraig Mhor
Friday 17th August
@ Omagh
7.00pm – Clann na Gael v Gortin
8.30pm – Loughmacrory v Pomeroy
Saturday 18th August
@ Coalisland
5.30pm – Derrylaughlan v Edendork
7.00pm – Errigal Ciaran v Moortown
Sunday 19th August
@ Dunmoyle
2.00pm – Cookstown v Augher
3.30pm Clonoe v Omagh
@ Carrickmore
6.00pm – Urney v Killeeshil
7.30pm – Eglish v Dromore
Date and Venue – TBC
Drumragh/Brackaville v Owen Roes

Teamtalkmag.com
Testing Accessibility

gethimaf

Good to see Coalisland get a tasty double-header

bigtogs

Quote from: gethimaf on July 19, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
Good to see Coalisland get a tasty double-header

Fully agree really good venue and at the minute looks fantastic, for some reason i have rarely seen a bad game off championship football in annagher(not that they have had many recently) stretching back to my first memory off moortown and ardboe in or about 1984.plus being a clonoe man i live 2 minutes away which is an added bonus.

blewuporstuffed

So much for the starred game system. Mcnamee playing for Tyrone yesterday made a complete farce of it, having played in all the starred games for his club this year.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either