Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Anyone know anything about the Clash of The Clan's competition? I think it might be in Drumragh?

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

From the 24th of July to the 28th of July, a group of 7 Tyrone Gaels plan to take a penalty in a club in every County in Ireland as part of the '32-32-32' fundraiser. This will be in aid of the men and women of Ireland who, for a variety of reasons have found themselves on the streets or strugling to keep a roof over their heads. We are asking every GAA Club in Ireland to donate €32, a small amount, that when when added together, will make a massive difference. The money raised will go to Simon (North and South), who are doing incredible work helping those who have fallen on hard times to get their lives back on course.

Plunkett 'Oz' McCallan of Carrickmore, who has played in more senior club finals than any other player in Tyrone, winning six O'Neill Cup medals, will be between the posts to face 32 penalties from his fellow club man, well known politician Barry McElduff. Both men are best known for being a thorn in the side of the authorities.

We hope to meet as many new friends along the way as possible. In solidarity with those on the streets, we plan to sleep 'on the streets' at night. We appreciate this is merely a gesture and nothing compared to the relentless efforts by the homeless to survive on the streets all year round.

We believe in people, we believe in the Simon Community and we believe in the Gaels of the GAA.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive live information of our progress

How to Donate
We have set up an account with MyCharity.ie and you can donate whatever amount you wish. Just click the link below and follow the instructions!

Although we are asking GAA Clubs to donate €32, we would very much appreciate any other donations that can be made by the general public...thanks!

Cheques can be made payable to
"The Simon Communities of Ireland'
and posted to
The Simon Communities of Ireland,
St Andrew's House,
28-30 Exchequer St,
Dublin 2.

Donations can also be made to
any of the 8 taking part.

were on twitter and face book as well as our website. Follow us for all the craic and info on whats happening when and where. Please ensure your local gaa club know about it thats all we ask. https://twitter.com/#!/search/%2332_32_32   https://www.facebook.com/32.32.32.event    www.32-32-32.com

Wee Roddy

Carmen beat Trillick by 2 tonight with what i say was one of the worst games i ever seen in carmen! Granted both teams were very short and all but you would expect a team struggling for points to put up a battle. I dont know how many they were missing but even taking emmigrated players out of the equation i reckon we were missing 8 of the championship starting side and Trillick still didnt push on. (are right, they think they are going down and are laying a championship ambush i doubt)

KIDDO 4

The Trillick team thatCarrickmore defeated had 5 minors on the starting 15.

Club Rossa

Ardboe 0-10 Coalisland 1-11.

Ardboe were just about the better side in the 1st half and led 0-6 to 1-2 at ht but Coalisland improved in the 2nd half and won comfortably in the end.

Tommo2

Killyclogher beat dromore by 3 points. Dromore ended game with 13 men. Killyclogher ended with 12. Wasn't a dirty game!!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

I see Gortin gave Killeeshil quite the hammering today.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 08, 2012, 07:50:52 PM
I see Gortin gave Killeeshil quite the hammering today.

Is that true? 10-19 to 0-3?

As for ourselves. Shocking luck.

Draw, 5, 4, 1, 2, 13, draw, 5, 3, 1. Bar that 13 point Aghaloo game we've been there or there abouts in most games this year. Our injury list is shocking. I think we counted 13 players out today, and that was a rough count!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Archie Mitchell

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tommo2

How did the Omagh and errigal game finish?

MCO

Quote from: Tommo2 on July 08, 2012, 09:03:19 PM
The referee just blew the whistle... ;)

everymanaman

Quote from: MCO on July 08, 2012, 09:05:54 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on July 08, 2012, 09:03:19 PM
The referee just blew the whistle... ;)

The old ones are the best- Errigal 1-9 Omagh 0-10