BennyCake

LeoMc

Quote from: BennyCake on September 03, 2020, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on September 03, 2020, 10:33:36 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 03, 2020, 10:26:27 PM
Was this written by angry nuns?

Angry nuns who don't know how to use spellcheck

The nuns must live in the 'facinity'.
Definitely local nuns. This is a local place for local people.
Go back to Toome, Magherafelt, Dungannon, Rock, Coalisland, etc.

LeoMc

I only logged on to say QAnon but got distracted by the letter about Ballinderry ones taking an interest in people who are not their cousins.

sensethetone

It will test the mental health of those named..

GetOverTheBar

The Bridge Bar will do a good trade the weekend anyway.

HiMucker

Derry County Board has now got involved and made an announcement. They have been told they have to play away from home for the rest of the season

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: HiMucker on September 04, 2020, 12:58:22 PM
Derry County Board has now got involved and made an announcement. They have been told they have to play away from home for the rest of the season

From what I've heard historically that wouldn't be a new thing for a lot of Derry county players.....

Silver hill

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 04, 2020, 03:37:04 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on September 04, 2020, 12:58:22 PM

From what I've heard historically that wouldn't be a new thing for a lot of Derry county players.....

Not sure what exactly your insinuation is here BCB, but if it's what I think, then it's unsupported and unsubstantiated and in fairly poor taste.

RedHand88

I know we all like to laugh about it but I think its bad form. Alot of the ones named have young kids, who will now have to endure slagging for years because of the barely legible ramblings of a madman. Completely unfounded ramblings too.

clarshack

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 04, 2020, 09:01:00 PM
I know we all like to laugh about it but I think its bad form. Alot of the ones named have young kids, who will now have to endure slagging for years because of the barely legible ramblings of a madman. Completely unfounded ramblings too.

Totally agree. I know one of the men named and he doesn't deserve this and his young kids definitely won't deserve the future stick they'll get. Same guy has also helped raise a good bit of money for charity so to have his name dragged through the mud is very unfair on him. Another person named has had a family member killed in tragic circumstances, god only knows what the mental health of these people currently are.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: clarshack on September 04, 2020, 09:25:07 PM

Totally agree. I know one of the men named and he doesn't deserve this and his young kids definitely won't deserve the future stick they'll get. Same guy has also helped raise a good bit of money for charity so to have his name dragged through the mud is very unfair on him. Another person named has had a family member killed in tragic circumstances, god only knows what the mental health of these people currently are.
Well then don't bring it upon yourself and cheat on your other half....? Deserve all the stick they get.

LeoMc

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 06, 2020, 01:42:54 AM

Well then don't bring it upon yourself and cheat on your other half....? Deserve all the stick they get.
Did they?
You seem very quick to believe the word of some old crank with access to a word processor.

RedHand88

Did they though? Is there any proof? I find it hard to believe one man knew what was going on in every bedroom in ballinderry. Comes across to me as someone with an axe to grind with the club.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 06, 2020, 10:57:01 AM

Did they though? Is there any proof? I find it hard to believe one man knew what was going on in every bedroom in ballinderry. Comes across to me as someone with an axe to grind with the club.
I don't know. But if they did.... then they bring it all on themselves and deserve all they get. Simple

mouview

One of the most notable achievements of an Irish sportsperson this year and not a mention of it in the RTE sports page. Rally driver Craig Breen matched his best ever result in a WRC event, finishing second by a narrow margin to home favourite and reigning world champion, Estonian Ott Tanak. The winner was fortunate to survive a late slide and held on to win by 22 seconds. Super drive by Breen in a rare outing in a works Hyundai car, one that should hopefully keep in the eye of team managers. No Irish driver has ever won a WRC event, so this was the closest we've been.