Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Lotto

johnnycool

I remember watching it at the start.

It was meant to be a bit racy, with Des I think sharing a house with a stripper, but alas it was anything but..

Simpler times

imtommygunn

Was Daphne a stripper and I never even knew lol

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 29, 2022, 10:46:02 AM

Yes, not that you ever saw anything at 1PM in the day as I think that was when it was shown at the start, right after that other great Aussie Soap, The Sullivans.

;D

imtommygunn

I never knew that haha. Life changing.

Tony Baloney

That's the end of that. Launched a lot of careers.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ah jaysus. Got me right in the feels that did.

Fcuk we're gettin oul..

angermanagement

Quote from: johnnycool on July 29, 2022, 12:08:37 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 29, 2022, 10:46:02 AM

Yes, not that you ever saw anything at 1PM in the day as I think that was when it was shown at the start, right after that other great Aussie Soap, The Sullivans.

;D

Then prisoner cell block H last thing at night when you only had the 4 channels. You would watch anything in them days. The Aussies have a lot to answer for.

JPGJOHNNYG

I haven't watched neighbours in 25 yrs. Most of the cast have aged pretty well although Karl seems to have morphed into Alf from Home and away and Sophie from Home and away who I had a serious crush on back in the day is barely now recognisable as Paul Robinson's love interest.

quit yo jibbajabba

Said same about Karl Johnny lol

...and same about Rebekah unfortunately...ach ive put on a few pound meself tbh haha. Lucy Robinson also...

Ah twas a good trip down memory lane. They must have been paying Kylie by the word (4)