Nutjob on shooting spree in Cumbria

Started by Franko, June 02, 2010, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Down South on June 06, 2010, 11:59:14 AM
But like your good self he`ll be on here morning noon and night. Yoursef and Stew and a few others remind me of these deluded fans of English football teams that you meet in the pub. They talk about "us" and "we" like they have some connection to the team, but they never actually go to games. Armchair fans, sure you see more on the telly.
Nice to see you are on the board to answer any topic pints, nothing gets past you.  :D
We can't all go to games because we don't all live in Ireland, I would have thought even you would understand that.
You spend a good bit of time on here yourself, re-registering all those new usernames must take some time also.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Down South

So you don't live in Ireland, you don't go to games, yet you spend all your time on a GAA forum. Maybe you would be better off on f365 with your own kind, at least you could get to the odd game.
Anyway I`d love to stay and chat, but I am off to Casement*

*Casement is .... a feck it the exercise will do you good.

I hope I am not interrupting your plans to storm the Israeli embassy.  :D :D :D

pintsofguinness

Sure it's yourself and snowedunder that keeps me coming back for more, quality entertainment.

I'd normally say safe journey to casement but if the rumours are true I know the PSNI will be looking out for you so you don't need it.

eggy bread

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 12:25:36 PM
Sure it's yourself and snowedunder that keeps me coming back for more, quality entertainment.

I'd normally say safe journey to casement but if the rumours are true I know the PSNI will be looking out for you so you don't need it.

A delusion of self importance on a discussion board is closer to the truth.

pintsofguinness

I must be important because two of you keep signing up under different names to have a go at me at every opportunity.  ;D

eggy bread

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 07:09:17 PM
I must be important because two of you keep signing up under different names to have a go at me at every opportunity.  ;D

Again put up or shut up with that - If you look back over my few posts you have been following me around for some reason, do you fancy a little piece of eggy  :-* - and whats with im done with you  ::)

Tyrones own

Jaysus get him to give you his home phone number and be done with it....who knows,
some of ye might even call it ;) :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

eggy bread

I'd say if the same client couldn't type it the conversation would be short lived.