Why is it ............?

Started by Arthur, August 21, 2008, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

The why is it thread - for exmple.

Why is it that driving at 20mph behind a learner driver is often irritating but when you happen upon one doing a 3 point turn, you are happy to sit patiently back and let them get on with it?

Why is it that triangle sandwiches, with the same filling as a rectangle sandwich, always taste much much nicer?

Why is it in a sunny day you go to work with a spring in your step, yet on bad days you don't want to go.  When in reality on a sunny day you would rather be at home and on a bad day you may as well be in work?

Why is it ...

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

The Real Laoislad

Why is it when your single it's impossible to pull a woman but when you have a girlfriend and you are out with the lads you get chatted up no bother
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2008, 08:18:41 PM
Why is it when your single it's impossible to pull a woman but when you have a girlfriend and you are out with the lads you get chatted up no bother

Do you tell the fellas your not interested LL ? ? ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

why when a fly has got the whole house to die in he's been trying to die in my hair for the last hour?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lfdown2

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lfdown2 on August 21, 2008, 09:22:51 PM
like flys round shite?!   ;D
Yeah I may go for a shower and see will he f**k off.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Shamrock Shore

..... wimmin in queues for the supermarket only decide when it's their turn to look for the purse in the Black Hole that is their bag?
...... taxi drivers thing putting on their 'magic lights' makes them immune from traffic legislation?

Arthur

Why is it that when you're so tired you can't sleep?

Agnes Dipesto

Why is that everyday whether travelling to and from work I have to get stuck behind a feckin tractor?  >:(

Tyrones own

Why is it when some hewer drives out of a side road in front of you he'll always be making
the very next right hand turn causing you to slow up again to wait for uncoming traffic..... >:(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

Why is a feed of beers always a great idea at the time....

under the bar

Why is it you never realise that maybe you are having too much to drink and slow down a bit before it's all too late?

Yes I Would

Why is it that after masturbation, there is always a hint of guilt for a couple of seconds, and you say to yourself, i have to stop this oul carry on, but never do??

The Corporal

why is it that work sucks so much??