Oh My God Help Me I'm Starving to Death

Started by pintsofguinness, January 07, 2008, 07:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on May 27, 2008, 04:44:45 AM
Almost 6 months on now, has anyone kept to their diet and lost weight ?

Laoislad has gone from 13st6 to 12st8...
Not really dieted just done a bit more exersise and now and again i'll get a bottle of water instead of coke/lucozade etc
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 27, 2008, 08:09:30 AM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on May 27, 2008, 04:44:45 AM
Almost 6 months on now, has anyone kept to their diet and lost weight ?

Laoislad has gone from 13st6 to 12st8...
Not really dieted just done a bit more exersise and now and again i'll get a bottle of water instead of coke/lucozade etc

Gone from 14'12 ish to 13'12
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

screenexile

Gone from 15 at Christmas down to 14 now... Would probably be lower if I hadn't done my knee a few weeks ago as training was doing me wonders. I've been horsing food into me ever since mmmmmmmmmm food!

pintsofguinness

I havent really lost any more in about two months - still eating ok but not really doing much exercise for various reasons (admittedly one of them being Im a bit lazy).  Still kept what I did loss off though and there's no standing in the shop with a basket of sweets every evening now - I hardly even think about sweets when Im in the shop which is a BIG improvement!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zulu

Good to hear some of ye have lost a bit of weight since January, do you feel you have more energy now than before? Keep it up lads like POG said it does get easier.

DrinkingHarp

Almost a year on, who is the biggest loser ;)?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

screenexile

Feck off DH! My knee injury has meant I slapped on a few extra pounds although I'm only 14'4 which is better than the 15' I balloonned to last Christmas. Seeing the dietician this week to hopefully get myself around the 13.5 mark for the start of the season... to infinity and beyond!

Our Nail Loney

Just readint hsi my diet is shite also, I am sorta like pints in that I really don't like veg..

I sleep in most mornings til the last minute then have no time for breakfast! Then wen I get in work I will send out for a sausage roll or my favourite, a sausage and bacon bap!!

Plus there are at least one or two shop breaks for a bueno or some tayto... I cant help it the shop is so close!

I was going well a while back, I stopped drinking coke, fanta, any fizzy drinks really and you really notice the weight coming off but I am now back on them, I really love a freezing tin of coke...

Trying to get back into the water ways...

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 02, 2008, 12:06:04 PM
Just readint hsi my diet is shite also, I am sorta like pints in that I really don't like veg..

I sleep in most mornings til the last minute then have no time for breakfast! Then wen I get in work I will send out for a sausage roll or my favourite, a sausage and bacon bap!!

Plus there are at least one or two shop breaks for a bueno or some tayto... I cant help it the shop is so close!

I was going well a while back, I stopped drinking coke, fanta, any fizzy drinks really and you really notice the weight coming off but I am now back on them, I really love a freezing tin of coke...

Trying to get back into the water ways...

Jesus Nail you can't go writing things like that  :o
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Right-I am trying to cut out snacks during the day, like my crisps and chocolate. Plus I am not drinking fizzy drinks either.

I started on Monday, have started having breakfast in the morning so I am not getting sausage rolls or crap like that now...

Then I have nothing til lunch, where I am usually getting stew or soup, with water and not coke like usual...

And to snack I am bringing in one of those wee boxes of raisins to munch on, they are one of the only fruits I sorta like...

I dunno how long I can keep it up but I am gonna try, I am chuffed I have lasted til Thurs with no crisps, I used to have about 2-3 packs a day easy...

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 11, 2009, 10:42:36 PM
Right-I am trying to cut out snacks during the day, like my crisps and chocolate. Plus I am not drinking fizzy drinks either.

I started on Monday, have started having breakfast in the morning so I am not getting sausage rolls or crap like that now...

Then I have nothing til lunch, where I am usually getting stew or soup, with water and not coke like usual...

And to snack I am bringing in one of those wee boxes of raisins to munch on, they are one of the only fruits I sorta like...

I dunno how long I can keep it up but I am gonna try, I am chuffed I have lasted til Thurs with no crisps, I used to have about 2-3 packs a day easy...

That's not what  i heard Our Nail!!