Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

man in black

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2008, 12:34:32 PM
I didn't know if this was a story for the grinds my gears thread or what the f**k but as it was a "what the f**k"  :o I'll put it here.

Was in a chinese restaurant the other night - really nice place, great grub etc - it's like an old house convertedin to the restaurant so you've got people eating in different rooms basically - very nice but the only downside is you can hear every word that is said. 
But anyway, me and someone I know was put in one section and there was only a couple (must have been in their 40s) there and they've a child with them that was no more than 7!
We were only sitting and they were aruging about who's parents visit more and when they last seen them etc but then they started to give the child a lecture on being the best! It started off with the mother going: "you can't rely on us, the only person you can rely on is yourself, we'll not always be around, you need to work hard and be successful"
wee girl: "I do work hard" (getting distressed)
mother: "no you don't, why is it that I have to tell you every evening to do your homework, you should come home and do it, you need to do extra work"
wee girl close to tears
mother:  "if you worked hard enough you'd be the top of the class, zoey isn't that clever but she works hard, if you worked as hard as her you'd be the best".
Wee girl: (crying at this stage) "I do work hard"
mother: "working hard isn't good enough, you need to be the best"
Father:  "you need to be more motivated"
Wee girl: "ok I'll try harder"

If anyone has ever seen "Parenthood" it was very similar to a scene in that!
Anyway that passed and they started to talk about the missing spare keys which, in minutes, turned in to a row because they were lost and he didn't put them in some bowl, she then near swung for him because he'd his finger in his mouth!

The weegirl then burst in to tears - bawling - mother asked her what was wrong and she says "I hate it when you argue" to which the mother responded with:
"that's pathetic, stop being so pathetic"  :o  :o  :o ...."if it's not working we'll just get joint custody of you"  :o

The child was no more than 7!  These were not chavs, these were middle aged, well dressed people - absoloute idiots who in the space of a hour had about 3 rows and verbally abused their daughter knowing that two strangers could hear every word they said. 

Why dont you write a book on parenting skills.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

reddgnhand

I didn't know if this was a story for the grinds my gears thread or what the f**k but as it was a "what the f**k"  :o I'll put it here.

Was in a chinese restaurant the other night - really nice place, great grub etc - it's like an old house convertedin to the restaurant so you've got people eating in different rooms basically - very nice but the only downside is you can hear every word that is said. 
But anyway, me and someone I know was put in one section and there was only a couple (must have been in their 40s) there and they've a child with them that was no more than 7!
We were only sitting and they were aruging about who's parents visit more and when they last seen them etc but then they started to give the child a lecture on being the best! It started off with the mother going: "you can't rely on us, the only person you can rely on is yourself, we'll not always be around, you need to work hard and be successful"
mother: "no you don't, why is it that I have to tell you every evening to do your homework, you should come home and do it, you need to do extra work"
wee girl close to tears
mother:  "if you worked hard enough you'd be the top of the class, zoey isn't that clever but she works hard, if you worked as hard as her you'd be the best".

Anyway that passed and they started to talk about the missing spare keys which, in minutes, turned in to a row because they were lost and he didn't put them in some bowl, she then near swung for him because he'd his finger in his mouth!

The weegirl then burst in to tears - bawling - mother asked her what was wrong and she says "I hate it when you argue" to which the mother responded with:
"that's pathetic, stop being so pathetic"  :o  :o  :o ...."if it's not working we'll just get joint custody of you"  :o

The child was no more than 7!  These were not chavs, these were middle aged, well dressed people - absoloute idiots who in the space of a hour had about 3 rows and verbally abused their daughter knowing that two strangers could hear every word they said. 

Jesus you're one nosey f****r pints ;D ;D ;D

pintsofguinness

why do you think there's many adults that dont know if a 6 or 7 year old is cry the last thing you do is start calling her pathetic?

???

Jesus you're one nosey f****r pints
I am red, but I hadnt to strain to hear these pair.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

Quote from: man in black on September 01, 2008, 12:35:43 PM

wee girl close to tears

He just doesn't like parents or kids - I think he makes half these examples up to back up his hatred - the old I heard  - yeah right.  ::) :'(

pintsofguinness

Agnes Dipesto

Poor kid with those two imbecile's for parents. You should have made a point to let them know you heard what they had said and how disgraceful they were.

Arthur, you are a WUM!

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2008, 07:45:01 PM
5 days

What am I on a day limit as to being able to question you or your motives for sonstantly posting negative anti parent clap trap?  Oh that's right it's a discussion board.  :o

pintsofguinness

QuoteYou should have made a point to let them know you heard what they had said and how disgraceful they were.
They wouldnt have give a shite, they knew we could hear every word because you can hear what everyone is saying anyway and they weren't exactly being quiet about it.
If they behave like that in public what does that child face at home?

Arthur

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on September 01, 2008, 07:49:25 PM
Poor kid with those two imbecile's for parents. You should have made a point to let them know you heard what they had said and how disgraceful they were.

Arthur, you are a WUM!

Are you - or are you niave enough to believe every line from anoymous posters on this board?

Agnes Dipesto

I don't think you would have a problem with that story Arthur if I or anyone else had posted it  ;)

Arthur

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on September 01, 2008, 08:31:49 PM
I don't think you would have a problem with that story Arthur if I or anyone else had posted it  ;)

All about perspective and agenda.  ;)

man in black

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on September 01, 2008, 07:49:25 PM

Arthur, you are a WUM!

Why, what business was it of his, he'd likely have got a crack in the jaw for interfering.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

hitzelsperger

Demi Moore in Bizarre Breast Milk Incident

And no, that's not the title of her latest film. And no, this isn't a story from the National Enquirer.

It is a story from The Sun, however. The tabloid's reporting that Christopher Ciccone - yes, Madonna's brother and the writer of the recent tell-all book about her - once witnessed Demi Moore lactating. In public. Over his lesbian friends. Go, as they say, figure.

"We went out and Demi was dancing up on me and humping me from behind. She was lactating at the time and she was squirting breast milk at my lesbian friends," reveals Christopher. "My friend Michelle called me the next morning and asked me: 'How do I get breast milk out of my black dress?' I replied: 'How the f*** would I know? Call Demi!'"

Erm, well, indeed. Or possibly: call the person who dry-cleaned Monica Lewinksy's dress that time. Either way, don't you just hate it when people lactate all over your clothes at parties? I know I do.

Puckoon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7597835.stm

Elephant cured of drug addiction 

Asian elephants are considered an endangered species
An Asian elephant that became addicted to heroin after being fed bananas spiked with the drug is to return home after undergoing a detox programme.

The four-year-old animal, called Xiguang, received methadone injections for a year at five times the human dosage, state media said.

It was illegally captured by traders in 2005 in south-west China.

When police arrested the traders and freed the elephant, it was found to be suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

The elephant's eyes kept streaming and he made continuous trumpeting noises, the Beijing News newspaper's website reported.

It is thought that the traders fed the elephant bananas laced with heroin to capture and control it.

Xiguang was sent to a wild animal protection centre on Hainan island in south-west China for rehab, the official Xinhua new agency said

He is expected to arrive at a wildlife park in Kunming, capital of Yunnan province, on Saturday.

The Asian elephant is an endangered species, with only 25,600-32,750 left in the wild, according to the WWF conservation group.

Onion Bag

Shower of Bad bastards, the f**kers should be strung up by the balls
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!