Killarney Economic Conference

Started by T Fearon, January 13, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I see the Butchers Apron/Union Jack flying proudly outside the hotel in Killarney,hosting this conference today.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on January 13, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
I see the Butchers Apron/Union Jack flying proudly outside the hotel in Killarney,hosting this conference today.

I wonder if the sheep shaggers took it down, stuck a picture of the queen on it, built a bonfire and burned it would the Loyalists/Unionists in the north have a shit fit?????

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Itchy

I don't like it but you will see flags of visiting countries on hotels and corporate buildings. Dont forget your average kerryman would sell their granny for a few pence from a tourist.

Rossfan

Unlike Tony and Stew who wouldn't have any experience of tourists visiting their native places the Kerry's and Killarney in particular are well used to ripping.. err... I mean entertaining visitirs from every where on the planet.

imtommygunn

The bigger story would be one of the presenters was ,supposedly, an economist behind rhi.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on January 13, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

With few exceptions the 26 suck the hole off anyone,  apart from any Northern Nationalists who stand up to the Brit M15/DUP/UDA coalition of course and those Nationalists are considered vermin by the 26 because the same coalition tells them so. 

Rossfan

I trust you refuse to be an Irish Citizen or use an Irish passport then?

StGallsGAA

Any sense of Irish Citizenship or Nationality among Northern Nationalists has nothing in connection and totally unrelated to the band of lick-spittles who currently govern the 26.

T Fearon

It is not so long ago that in the free state,hotels had every flag on display (of EU nations and USA) except the butcher's apron.In fact I remember a Unionist orientated commentator moaning about this fact in his regular column in the Belfast Telegraph

Rossfan

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 14, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
Any sense of Irish Citizenship or Nationality among Northern Nationalists has nothing in connection and totally unrelated to the band of lick-spittles who currently govern the 26.
Only Irish citizenship or passports are those of the 26 Co State.
So get your blue passport in 2019😆😆

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Rossfan on January 15, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Wrong again.

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
Unlike Tony and Stew who wouldn't have any experience of tourists visiting their native places the Kerry's and Killarney in particular are well used to ripping.. err... I mean entertaining visitirs from every where on the planet.

You have obviously never been in Armagh, the place is crawling with tourists ffs! That is what the economy is built on thanks to the village idiots that run the place.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Rossfan

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 15, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 15, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Wrong again.
So what other State issues Irish passports?