Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Quote from: stew on November 01, 2017, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on November 01, 2017, 10:08:19 PM
Quote from: stew on November 01, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2017, 08:41:37 PM
Touching knees??!!

I may hand my notice in at this rate!!

Exactly, if people are quitting over a hand on the knee the western corporate world will crumble

Huh?? Woulda thought u would have been sacking him for doing this yourself if memory serves correctly.

Your memory does not serve Soze!
[/quote

Wtf?? Go back to the start of the WTF thread which was polluted for months with u explaining why u werr gonna sack someone for groping a colleague.

The Iceman

allegations made today about Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen when he was 14... It lines up with claims made by Haim in his memoirs and allegations made by Corey Feldman in 2011. 
surprisingly its not making too many headlines...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Syferus

Quote from: The Iceman on November 08, 2017, 09:50:37 PM
allegations made today about Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen when he was 14... It lines up with claims made by Haim in his memoirs and allegations made by Corey Feldman in 2011. 

Ok Tone.

stew

Quote from: Syferus on November 08, 2017, 09:52:13 PM

Ok Tone.

Wtf???
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thebigfella

It's all over the news sites, what you on about  ::)

The Iceman

I haven't seen much of it - but perhaps I'm not the prolific surfer ha

Spacey is ruined by the looks of it. Watched the BBC report with that lad from home who talked about being assaulted.

Weinstein can't come back from his mess surely?

why do you think so many folks in hollywood have had multiple marriages, bounced around from homosexual, to bi-sexual to heterosexual (Spacey says he chooses to be a homosexual man today)? and now it seems that older men preying on younger teenagers both male and female is in the norm there....

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Syferus

Quote from: The Iceman on November 09, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

Spacey is ruined by the looks of it. Watched the BBC report with that lad from home who talked about being assaulted.

why do you think so many folks in hollywood have had multiple marriages, bounced around from homosexual, to bi-sexual to heterosexual (Spacey says he chooses to be a homosexual man today)? and now it seems that older men preying on younger teenagers both male and female is in the norm there....

Again, it's everywhere.

I don't even want to touch the messed up nature of the second bolded part. If you think anything you said is exclusive to show business you're having a laugh at our expense.

Guess what - the catholic church is still morally bankrupt, and it will continue it's slow slide into insignificance partly because of that fact.

The Iceman

Quote from: Syferus on November 09, 2017, 01:07:09 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on November 09, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

Again, it's everywhere.

I don't even want to touch the messed up nature of the second bolded part. If you think anything you said is exclusive to show business you're having a laugh at our expense.

Guess what - the catholic church is still morally bankrupt, and it will continue it's slow slide into insignificance partly because of that fact.
1. This isn't about the Church its about Hollywood
2. I didn't say the sexual exploits were exclusive to Hollywood - I questioned why it's so rampant.  Any ideas? Or are you too busy grinding your axe...
3. What do you think of Spacey's statement that he chooses to live as a homosexual man now?

Milltown Row2

Its rampant because they are treated like gods!! once that sets in then they are allowed by those around them to do as they want and its laughed off or covered up by money, blackmail or blacklisting them!!

People in that buisness will do just about anything to get noticed, easy prey for a pervert... and if its the norm or was the norm, god knows how many have fallen victim to it, thats going right back to the start of films/tv and stage...

As for the the divorce rate and gay/bi, they have that much of it they are constantly chasing the next thing to turn them on.. bit of a sess pit TBH and I've never thought it to be anything else to be honest
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 09, 2017, 01:19:50 PM
Its rampant because they are treated like gods!! once that sets in then they are allowed by those around them to do as they want and its laughed off or covered up by money, blackmail or blacklisting them!!

People in that buisness will do just about anything to get noticed, easy prey for a pervert... and if its the norm or was the norm, god knows how many have fallen victim to it, thats going right back to the start of films/tv and stage...

As for the the divorce rate and gay/bi, they have that much of it they are constantly chasing the next thing to turn them on.. bit of a sess pit TBH and I've never thought it to be anything else to be honest

Indeed it's the same in the corridors of power all over the world . . . sport/politics/religion/business.

Where there is a lot of money and power there is a lot of crazy shit going on!!

The Iceman

good post Declan! very interesting article from someone with real insight

quit yo jibbajabba

Louis ck next. Not a paedo, just liked havin a tug in front of wemen, with or without their approval  :o

Taylor