Pedophiles in Hollywood

Started by The Iceman, October 30, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on October 31, 2017, 03:29:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2017, 02:37:52 PM
He lay on him naked I think was the jest of it!! Hollywood is fecked up, who invites a 14 year old over to his house and makes them lay on their bed while they get naked!!! Jackson was also at this lark and got away with it to a degree..

Surely Spacey has a contract, if they stop it they are in breach of it over allegations, which are just that, would he not have to be charged as a minimum ?

Where are you getting this info from - I have now read the complete article by rapp and he never mentions spacey been naked.   the original article is https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.rlkpE6M50#.dk9QqLowY)for anyone who wants to read it which may be an idea rather than just throwing out wild speculation without any basis in fact.  BTW I am in no way defending Spacey - I agree who invites a 14 year old to a party and pins him down but I do believe in portraying the facts that are known accurately rather than throwing out statements like "he lay on him naked was the jest of it" - no it wasn't - go and read the article

I caught it on the internet, can't mind where though, I didnt widly pluck it from nowhere though... I even heard there was no party at all! the stories you hear. I'll retract that in case a law suit arrives at my door
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2017, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on October 31, 2017, 03:29:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2017, 02:37:52 PM
He lay on him naked I think was the jest of it!! Hollywood is fecked up, who invites a 14 year old over to his house and makes them lay on their bed while they get naked!!! Jackson was also at this lark and got away with it to a degree..

Surely Spacey has a contract, if they stop it they are in breach of it over allegations, which are just that, would he not have to be charged as a minimum ?

Where are you getting this info from - I have now read the complete article by rapp and he never mentions spacey been naked.   the original article is https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.rlkpE6M50#.dk9QqLowY)for anyone who wants to read it which may be an idea rather than just throwing out wild speculation without any basis in fact.  BTW I am in no way defending Spacey - I agree who invites a 14 year old to a party and pins him down but I do believe in portraying the facts that are known accurately rather than throwing out statements like "he lay on him naked was the jest of it" - no it wasn't - go and read the article

I caught it on the internet, can't mind where though, I didnt widly pluck it from nowhere though... I even heard there was no party at all! the stories you hear. I'll retract that in case a law suit arrives at my door

Think that is sensible - I didn't think you wildly plucked it from nowhere but I think the source of truth for this has to be the original article by rapp
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

johnneycool

Michael Fallon resigns for touching a reporter on the knee....

Must be more on the way

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: johnneycool on November 01, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Must be more on the way

Wont need many scandals to bring down the government

red hander

DUP maybe not so smug now ... tick, tick, tick

Milltown Row2

Touching knees??!!

I may hand my notice in at this rate!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnneycool on November 01, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Must be more on the way
There is a dirty dossier on Twitter which accuses him of more than touching a woman on the knee!

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2017, 08:41:37 PM
Touching knees??!!

Exactly, if people are quitting over a hand on the knee the western corporate world will crumble
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Keyser soze

Quote from: stew on November 01, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
Touching knees??!!

Exactly, if people are quitting over a hand on the knee the western corporate world will crumble

Huh?? Woulda thought u would have been sacking him for doing this yourself if memory serves correctly.

stew

Quote from: Keyser soze on November 01, 2017, 10:08:19 PM
Touching knees??!!

Huh?? Woulda thought u would have been sacking him for doing this yourself if memory serves correctly.

Your memory does not serve Soze!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

red hander

He's bailing out now cos he knows there's a whole lot more coming down the line about him. May knew about all this stuff for a long time and did f**k all squared. Her position could become untenable pretty soon. How do you like them apples, Arlene?

TabClear

Quote from: red hander on November 02, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
He's bailing out now cos he knows there's a whole lot more coming down the line about him. May knew about all this stuff for a long time and did f**k all squared. Her position could become untenable pretty soon. How do you like them apples, Arlene?

You would be reasonably confident no such stories will come out up on the hill. Cant see too many people being anxious to touch Arlene's knee.... :-\

sid waddell

Touching knees??!!

We can but hope.

AQMP

Quote from: red hander on November 02, 2017, 01:49:37 AM

I would guess you're right. I think there were more recent events about to come out.  I wonder is he taking one for the team or are there more politicians having sleepless nights?

seafoid

Maybe it's more than knees. Could be heads shoulders knees and toes.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU