Pedophiles in Hollywood

Started by The Iceman, October 30, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on October 30, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
Ah, so now are you not only upset about the level of clamouring not being sufficient for you, you've now decided to to insinuate that everyone thinks these cases of abuse in Hollywood are "not wrong".

You're a complete f**king disgrace. Like Fearon, you're a Christian by numbers. I'm embarrassed for you.
Seattle is over 3000 miles away from where I live. I don't insinuate anything.  I'm including question marks to ask questions which you still haven't answered.
I understand the example of the Church is different.  I agree with Milltowns description.  What I don't agree with is that the abuse of children in hollywood can be normalized as part of the business, casting couch comes with the territory....

My use of the word "lad" is an attempt to try to bring things down a notch or two...if you prefer "amigo" I can try that.
If nothing works to get you down from your perch and stop your constant cursing then maybe we shouldn't engage at all on here. Again if it's something personal feel free to IM me
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

nrico2006

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on October 30, 2017, 03:41:54 PM
I haven't read much on the Spacey incident but what is it he allegedly done to the guy?  Is it not going to be very hard to prove a lot of this stuff in court?

Seemingly you don't need proof.  Affleck got a roasting the other week for some 2001 show where he basically hugged the presenter.  Much ado about nothing.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

joemamas

Quote from: stew on October 30, 2017, 02:02:15 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on October 30, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
Surprised not to read anything on here yet about this?
Allegations against Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Second Mile charity for underprivileged kids started by Sandusky in the late 70s is now at the center of an investigation. Corey Feldman's talk of this for years.... references throughout award ceremonies about it. Seems to be widespread.
This is genuinely not about point point scoring. I know the Church should be held to a higher standard than hollywood and the church should be a safe place. Just wondering why no outcry from the folks on here who would be usually very vocal about it?
Is it just expected in Hollywood?
What's the response now? stop watching films?
Pedophilia is Pedophilia...whether in the boy scouts the church or hollywood. Surely the widespread response should be the same?
did I miss a thread?

A lot of people will politicise this situation, to many, me included,  think Hollywood is a hotbed for Liberal fuckwits who seem to think they can tell us how to vote and how we should live our lives, now more then ever they disgust me because now they are crawling out of the woodwork to throw their own under he bus, I am happy they are doing it but they sat on their hands because they might hurt their careers, and that is weak and pathetic.

Hollywood is like every other multi billion dollar entity in that at all levels it has Paedophiles, rapists, abusers etc in their ranks, they are no different from say Government entities like the Judiciary of policing bodies, what set Hollywood apart is that these b**tards pontificate at award ceremonies and preach to the rest of us whilst they fawn over each other and say nothing about what they know about scandalous issues in Hollywood because it could hurt their careers.

Above comment so true, they would sicken you with the sh*te they spout.

gallsman

Quote from: The Iceman on October 30, 2017, 03:43:36 PMWhat I don't agree with is that the abuse of children in hollywood can be normalized as part of the business, casting couch comes with the territory....

That's good, because nobody on here has suggested that it can.

Puckoon

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 30, 2017, 03:55:08 PM
I haven't read much on the Spacey incident but what is it he allegedly done to the guy?  Is it not going to be very hard to prove a lot of this stuff in court?

Seemingly you don't need proof.  Affleck got a roasting the other week for some 2001 show where he basically hugged the presenter.  Much ado about nothing.

Quite the opposite. He squeezed her breast uninvited and in public. The video exists as does his apology. Try not to be a Neanderthal.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Puckoon on October 30, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

Quite the opposite. He squeezed her breast uninvited and in public. The video exists as does his apology. Try not to be a Neanderthal.

Quite ironic for someone with a tagline which states - "Busty Servant Girl required - apply within."
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Puckoon

Yes, my Hollywood hills home is still in dire need...

stew

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on October 30, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

Quite ironic for someone with a tagline which states - "Busty Servant Girl required - apply within."

Frank the tagline you refer to has been there for years, it has offended no one until now, it does not make puck a Neanderthal, it means he has a sense of humour.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: stew on October 30, 2017, 04:54:12 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on October 30, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

Frank the tagline you refer to has been there for years, it has offended no one until now, it does not make puck a Neanderthal, it means he has a sense of humour.

Where did I say it offended me?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Milltown Row2

Is it going to court?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

It ain't going to court. It was the actor who plays the lead scientist on Star Trek Discovery and it happened 31 years ago.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Iceman on October 30, 2017, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2017, 03:35:58 PM
I can't see how it wouldn't be seen as disgusting, and I doubt anyone on here would think otherwise, the differences lie with the church being seen as refuge, a safe haven, the hub of the community, a place where you were made welcome and safe! Someone to talk to when times were hard and to confess your sins to...

As it panned out for a lot of people this was the worst place you could possibly have been, with the cases of abuse in all areas that the church was involved in, orphanages, care homes, in the community... places where you were meant to feel safe.....

Hollywood, there is nothing about Hollywood that would make me feel that that was a place to be safe in... The Casting couch was known for years, anyone that didn't think that stuff didn't go on is living in cloud cuckoo land
I agree with your first two paragraphs. I question though the last one. So because a lot of people knew about it, is it just viewed as "part of the business"?

My first line covers that I think, I just never started a thread on it, but by no means is rape by a adult on a child just part of the business my last part was saying that it's been happening for years and wasn't a big surprise...

I'd be big into films/actors and their lifestyles and whether reading between the lines or stories that were said about old Hollywood seems that it's been an age old problem that has finally been opened!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Iceman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2017, 07:07:25 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on October 30, 2017, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2017, 03:35:58 PM
I can't see how it wouldn't be seen as disgusting, and I doubt anyone on here would think otherwise, the differences lie with the church being seen as refuge, a safe haven, the hub of the community, a place where you were made welcome and safe! Someone to talk to when times were hard and to confess your sins to...

As it panned out for a lot of people this was the worst place you could possibly have been, with the cases of abuse in all areas that the church was involved in, orphanages, care homes, in the community... places where you were meant to feel safe.....

Hollywood, there is nothing about Hollywood that would make me feel that that was a place to be safe in... The Casting couch was known for years, anyone that didn't think that stuff didn't go on is living in cloud cuckoo land
I agree with your first two paragraphs. I question though the last one. So because a lot of people knew about it, is it just viewed as "part of the business"?

My first line covers that I think, I just never started a thread on it, but by no means is rape by a adult on a child just part of the business my last part was saying that it's been happening for years and wasn't a big surprise...

I'd be big into films/actors and their lifestyles and whether reading between the lines or stories that were said about old Hollywood seems that it's been an age old problem that has finally been opened!
what I dont get is the amount of people who come forward with this #metoo tag but nobody will name names. It seems its common knowledge that Spacey was a Pedo. To the point that other actors would warn younger actors to stay away from him...while onset and offset... the cover up is crazy...like a good old boys club and if you're in you get an oscar and if you're out you are blacklisted from hollywood. Corey Feldman has asked for $10 million to do a documentary on it all  - he has a list of names apparantly but wont stand up and help people unless he gets paid....

the family guy inside jokes all coming to light now.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Milltown Row2

Give people power/status and they'll abuse it... that's been going on since year dot! Ya have to wonder is life easier now or worse?