Kevin MyArse gets found out

Started by armaghniac, July 30, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Myers implying that the two highest paid ladies on the BBC list and their Jewish inclination for being not shy for asking for a few more shekels had proven to be his downfall, who knew!

Good enough for the odious p***k.

ashman

Myers in now 70 .  He should retire .   Fwiw the article today was broadly right . He was silly to bring the Jewish aspect in to it.  I would think at this time of the year editorial standards slip a bit .

Main Street

Quote from: BennyCake on July 30, 2017, 10:42:46 PM
Quote from: Main Street on July 30, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 30, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 30, 2017, 08:50:19 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 30, 2017, 06:30:46 PM
Astonishing the stuff we wrote week after week that was putrid nonsense. Who also can forget his writings about his time in Belfast in the 70s riding the wives of on-the-run IRA lads.

Complete and utter ballbag.
Myers is obnoxious and offensive but it is interesting that it was an article about Jews that brought him down. Not something about Muslims or women or itinerants. You can't say anything about Jews and money. Even if it is true

Spot on. Jews in particular.
Anything about jews and money?
You're a pair of right dimwits. :D
Exactly what did Myers say about Jews and money that was right?

Well, re: holocaust. Why is it a crime in certain countries to deny it? Even if you're not cynical, that speaks volumes.
The question is, exactly what did Myers say about Jews and money that was right?
It might help you if you read the quotes from the  Myers article that Seafold is referring to.

seafoid

Myers was wrong about Iraq. He was very wrong. He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Netanyahu was recorded recently saying that the EU will fall apart if it doesn't respect Israels right to run apartheid. Judaism has problems with quality control.
The money thing is very dangerous when economic systems collapse. Ordinary Jews pay the price. Hidden in thunder is a book about how Orthodox Jews deal with the holocaust.

rosnarun

Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
Myers was wrong about Iraq. He was very wrong. He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson. 
hes entitled to be wrong ,in a free free country ,  myeras in my opinion was wrong in almost everything he wrong. especially about the money grabbing Irish traitors who fought for england
BUT
it show the sad way the world is gone that  it was not a holocaust denial article that brought him down 8 years ago but one in which he stated that Jews are very good at getting what they are worth .
If he said this about any race it would not have been even commented on and hes ill informed  ideas about female apy would have cause a tiny ripple of controversy amonst other who want to put a hugely complex idea into a black and white situation 
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Main Street

Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2017, 02:28:46 PM
Netanyahu was recorded recently saying that the EU will fall apart if it doesn't respect Israels right to run apartheid.
Where is that quote? Afaia, he was not recorded as saying that.

QuoteJudaism has problems with quality control.
???
Judaism is a religion  which has problems with quality control?
QuoteThe money thing is very dangerous when economic systems collapse. Ordinary Jews pay the price.
???
Somewhere hidden in there is the key to explaining why the 2 ladies were the subject of the attention from the vile chauvinist Myers?
QuoteHidden in thunder is a book about how Orthodox Jews deal with the holocaust.
No it is not. It's a book about how Jews in general dealt with the holocaust during and after.
Orthodox Jews were just a small minority of the Jews around Europe at that time.

seafoid

Quote from: Main Street on August 01, 2017, 02:59:11 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2017, 02:28:46 PM
Netanyahu was recorded recently saying that the EU will fall apart if it doesn't respect Israels right to run apartheid.
Where is that quote? Afaia, he was not recorded as saying that.

QuoteJudaism has problems with quality control.
???
Judaism is a religion  which has problems with quality control?
QuoteThe money thing is very dangerous when economic systems collapse. Ordinary Jews pay the price.
???
Somewhere hidden in there is the key to explaining why the 2 ladies were the subject of the attention from the vile chauvinist Myers?
QuoteHidden in thunder is a book about how Orthodox Jews deal with the holocaust.
No it is not. It's a book about how Jews in general dealt with the holocaust during and after.
Orthodox Jews were just a small minority of the Jews around Europe at that time.
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.750150
""She is also considered the Haredi community's leading scholar on the Holocaust, being best known for her monumental two-volume work, "Hidden in Thunder" – a study of rabbinic responsa that emerged from the Holocaust, shedding light on the struggles of observant Jews at the time

.For decades, the Holocaust remained mostly stuff of pious legends, used throughout the Haredi press, in weekly sermons and pamphlets, children's literature and classrooms, popular novels and memoirs, all focusing on the hand of God throughout ghettos and camps, and where those who risked their lives to observe the mitzvot were usually rewarded."

The Netanyahu quote is here

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/19/eu-will-wither-and-die-if-it-does-not-change-policy-on-israel-netanyahu

I think Judaism is a mess.They never dealt with the trauma of the Holocaust. They thought God rewarded them with Israel.  It doesn't work like that.

dec

Eamonnca1

Myers doesn't always do his homework. I've seen numerous pieces from him where he has gotten his facts blatantly wrong.

He makes a few interesting points sometimes, but his obnoxious and insulting tone just makes you want to punch him. Every point has a "liberal a$$holes are going to hate this but..." preamble. It's like he feels the need to get his retaliation in first for the backlash that he thinks is sure to come. I mean, who would present an argument laced with personal insults and expect that to be persuasive? I just don't understand that at all. :o

Main Street

Quote from: seafoid on August 01, 2017, 04:15:33 PM
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.750150
""She is also considered the Haredi community's leading scholar on the Holocaust, being best known for her monumental two-volume work, "Hidden in Thunder" – a study of rabbinic responsa that emerged from the Holocaust, shedding light on the struggles of observant Jews at the time
For decades, the Holocaust remained mostly stuff of pious legends, used throughout the Haredi press, in weekly sermons and pamphlets, children's literature and classrooms, popular novels and memoirs, all focusing on the hand of God throughout ghettos and camps, and where those who risked their lives to observe the mitzvot were usually rewarded."
Right so, it's a book about how orthodoxy emerged from the Holocaust experience of 'observant jews' who were not orthodox at the time of the holocaust, something changed with the experience of the holocaust.
It's not a book about how orthodox jews experienced the holocaust that you claimed it to be because orthodox jews were just a smaller part of the 'observant jews' in Europe.

QuoteThe Netanyahu quote is here

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/19/eu-will-wither-and-die-if-it-does-not-change-policy-on-israel-netanyahu
More ducking and diving.
There is no such Netanyahu quote that you attributed to him,
"the EU will fall apart if it doesn't respect Israels right to run apartheid".
It's not a quote from Netanyahu, it's your selective interpretation of what he said, yet you claimed that's what he was recorded as saying.

You're indulging in Myerism, Seafold.

Main Street

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 01, 2017, 06:54:10 PM
Myers doesn't always do his homework. I've seen numerous pieces from him where he has gotten his facts blatantly wrong.

He makes a few interesting points sometimes, but his obnoxious and insulting tone just makes you want to punch him. Every point has a "liberal a$$holes are going to hate this but..." preamble. It's like he feels the need to get his retaliation in first for the backlash that he thinks is sure to come. I mean, who would present an argument laced with personal insults and expect that to be persuasive? I just don't understand that at all. :o
It is not just his obnoxious tone, he's simply not a good journalist and a bad historian.
He is defective on all three levels, perception, inference and authority.
Perception - interpretation of the event, inference - coming to a conclusion on the basis of evidence and reasoning and authority - knowledge of objective studies and general quality research, other peoples' work.

The Subbie

Quote from: Main Street on August 01, 2017, 09:38:27 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 01, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

It is not just his obnoxious tone, he's simply not a good journalist and a bad historian.
He is defective on all three levels, perception, inference and authority.
Perception - interpretation of the event, inference - coming to a conclusion on the basis of evidence and reasoning and authority - knowledge of objective studies and general quality research, other peoples' work.

Bang on.
His understanding of history is questionable, at least his understanding of the non revised to suit the narrative that "Taigs/native Irish/anyone that did not serve under arms for the crown was filthy rebel scum that deserved a lash of the cutlass and jolly well don't do it again old chap"

He siezed upon Peter Harts -now utterly discredited work - and bastardised it with abandon to try and strengthen the canard that the War of independence was all about religion.

What is revealing is the way the establishment is circling the wagons and a full on redemption of "Kevin the good" is now underway.

I have to say I am enjoying Kevin's misjudgement immensely.

Eamonnca1

I seem to remember one time he wrote about the inferiority of native North American Indian culture and asked what names did they ever leave on anything. I felt like writing in and telling him to ask the people of North Dakota, South Dakota, and any of the other 26 states named by native Americans.

The Subbie

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 01, 2017, 10:09:27 PM
I seem to remember one time he wrote about the inferiority of native North American Indian culture and asked what names did they ever leave on anything. I felt like writing in and telling him to ask the people of North Dakota, South Dakota, and any of the other 26 states named by native Americans.

Wouldn't surprise me , Kev wrote a stunning piece a while ago that went along the line of the following
Confederate Southern States = Good that the slave owning /selling/kidnapping & trading in slaves bit was totally exaggerated by the left and that the confederacy only wanted to mind their own business.
That Lincoln was the leader of the IRA of its time and place  :o
Then finished up with calling Obama a half breed.

Lovely chap is Kev, lovely chap.