European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Lads anyone who thinks the Liverpool tie is over hasn't been paying attention the past couple of years. There was even a Moreno sighting last night for chrissakes.

Maroon Manc

Real Madrid my favourite to win it, they've the best players who appear to have come into form at the right time and have a great bench to make an impact too.

SHEEDY

Barcelona going out as it stands, unreal scenes in rome.
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

The best in England and Spain knocked out in one night. Results like that makes cup competitions great.

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 10, 2018, 09:35:28 PM
The best in England and Spain knocked out in one night. Results like that makes cup competitions great.

Real are the best in Europe, though.

seafoid

Man City flopped last year as well

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/15/manchester-city-toothless-strike-force-misread-pep-guardiola-blueprint-champions-league-Monaco

5 players played in both CL exits

Manchester City 2018  (possible 3-1-3-3) Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Laporte; Fernandinho; B Silva, De Bruyne, D Silva; Sterling, Jesus,  .
Substitutes: Bravo, Kompany, Gundogan, Aguero, Delph, Zinchenko, Foden.

Manchester City 2017  Caballero, Sagna, Stones, Clichy, Kolarov, Sane, Fernandinho, David Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero, Sterling.
Subs: Bravo, Zabaleta, Jesus Navas, Delph, Otamendi, Toure, Iheanacho

There will probably be another clearout
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Syferus on April 10, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 10, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Real are the best in Europe, though.
The defending champions and favourites however that is no guarantee they will retain the title again.

Denn Forever

Did anyone have a bet on Roma?  Only the World Cup left for Messi.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Maroon Manc

Whats up with Barca? Thats the 3rd time in 2 years they've got a serious hiding away from home. I've only seen them a few times this season and haven't been that impressed so have no idea how their unbeaten in La Liga.

Liverpool have a great chance unfortunately, just hope they get Real in the semi's.

seafoid

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 11, 2018, 02:07:52 PM
Whats up with Barca? Thats the 3rd time in 2 years they've got a serious hiding away from home. I've only seen them a few times this season and haven't been that impressed so have no idea how their unbeaten in La Liga.

Liverpool have a great chance unfortunately, just hope they get Real in the semi's.
Barca are the new Kilkenny.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 11, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Xavi retired and iniesta past his best, those two along with a younger Messi made Barca near untouchable.

Syferus

Another European Cup and a good WC and Ronaldo will be well set up to get ahead of Messi in the all-time Ballon d'Or table. He's making a strong case for being the GoAT at the moment.

dec

Cunny Funt

Juve not going down without a fight. 2-0 ahead on the night 3-2 behind on AGG

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.