Chinese Toddler knocked over

Started by Capt Pat, October 19, 2011, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandino

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is an unreal video. The thing that I found most sickening was that it did not appear to be an accident of any sort. The driver seemed to see that there was a kid in his path and just drove over her the same was true of the second f**ker as well. Lets be honest though it could happen her as we have idiots in cars driving about,  however I don't think that people from this part of the world would just walk past as so many people did in that video. Horrible stuff !
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Don Johnson

I have watched some pretty shocking stuff online, the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs and Ken Bigley's video to name a few and was never truly disturbed by them, but this is the worst of the lot for me.

I am not a parent but have recently became an uncle for the first time and my nephew would be about the size of that child. Jesus that is sick, really really sick. Can't believe the way he drove on after the initial hit. Utter scum. What a society.

mannix

They are some yokes alright, and they will be ruling the planet before long. What can you expect of people that eat dogs after boiling them alive.

seafoid

Quote from: mannix on October 19, 2011, 10:06:20 PM
They are some yokes alright, and they will be ruling the planet before long. What can you expect of people that eat dogs after boiling them alive.
Those Chinese are a f**king disgrace

35 children held in state care in China have died in the last 18 months. Imagine.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/1019/1224306073980.html

trileacman

I say, with complete sincerity, we should nuke the Chinese.

These godless, moral-less c***ts are about to breed their way into world domination. They need to be stopped. Their insatiable demand for raw materials and excessive pollution will either push this world into WW3(complete with nuclear war) or else they will extinguish all useable materials and plunge the world into famine and dystopia.

On a side note I thought the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs was worse. I couldn't watch it.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

mylestheslasher

Ever since I had kids I could not watch this type of thing - so I won't. Plucked up the courage to read the article and that was a mistake. I hope there is a hell and its a horrible place for the c***ts that left that child to die.

J70

Couldn't watch that, but I can well imagine it from the comments. Utterly sick, between the cold-hearted, calculated callousness of the driver, the indifference of the onlookers and the legal system and society that fed and nurtured both.

Keepthefaith93

I am not easy annoyed but that would break your heart. God help that wee child.

haze

I watched it yesterday evening before most people had put up their comments. It is so much worse than I had imagined it could be when I read about it in a newspaper yesterday morning. Horrific and disturbing in equal measures.

seafoid

Quote from: trileacman on October 19, 2011, 11:18:29 PM
I say, with complete sincerity, we should nuke the Chinese.

These godless, moral-less c***ts are about to breed their way into world domination. They need to be stopped. Their insatiable demand for raw materials and excessive pollution will either push this world into WW3(complete with nuclear war) or else they will extinguish all useable materials and plunge the world into famine and dystopia.

On a side note I thought the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs was worse. I couldn't watch it.

Do you by any chance write satire for Private Eye, trileacman ? 

seafoid

Where does all this China hatred come from ? Anyone who hates China and has an ipod
or Smartphone made in china raise your hand. 

Nally Stand

Quote from: Don Johnson on October 19, 2011, 09:54:39 PM
I have watched some pretty shocking stuff online, the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs and Ken Bigley's video to name a few and was never truly disturbed by them, but this is the worst of the lot for me.

I am not a parent but have recently became an uncle for the first time and my nephew would be about the size of that child. Jesus that is sick, really really sick. Can't believe the way he drove on after the initial hit. Utter scum. What a society.

Haven't watched the video. I know I wouldn't be fit to stomach it. Same for the videos you refer to above. The 'manics' video is one I'd never heard of so I just looked it up on wikipedia. Jaysus how or why would anyone want to watch a video of a man being beaten to death, let alone in that manner :o
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

seafoid

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 11:08:57 AM

Haven't watched the video. I know I wouldn't be fit to stomach it. Same for the videos you refer to above. The 'manics' video is one I'd never heard of so I just looked it up on wikipedia. Jaysus how or why would anyone want to watch a video of a man being beaten to death, let alone in that manner :o

There were no video phones in the 70s when Robert Nairac was fed into that grinder. I'm sure there were Oglaigh who would have videoed it if they could. Psychopaths are wired the same everywhere. 

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on October 20, 2011, 10:43:43 AM
Where does all this China hatred come from ? Anyone who hates China and has an ipod
or Smartphone made in china raise your hand.

The video is disgusting (still didn't watch it though) but the hatred of China is simply knee-jerk stuff. Most of us know feck-all about them and shouldn't let such a video form our opinions too much. There are stories from this country that would give foreigners a terrible impression of us. Fathers Smyth & Fortune for two.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: seafoid on October 20, 2011, 11:36:44 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 11:08:57 AM

There were no video phones in the 70s when Robert Nairac was fed into that grinder. I'm sure there were Oglaigh who would have videoed it if they could. Psychopaths are wired the same everywhere.
F**k you really are an asshole.
As for Nairac:
- How do you know he was "fed into a grinder". Only one former IRA ever made than claim. Others say he was buried. That wouldn't be juicy enough for you though would it? (BBC's 'Spotlight' also stated that the claim about his body being fed into a grinder was not likely to be true).
- Would you happen to know if any videos exist of his alleged involvement in the Dublin Monaghan bombs, the Miami Showband killings and the murder of Francis Green who was shot six times in the head in his own home?
- Would you have any videos of his other activites as alleged controller of the infamous "Glenane Gang" who carried out approximately 87 murders?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore