Where would you like to visit? But probably won't

Started by armaghniac, January 15, 2011, 12:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Rossfan on January 18, 2011, 06:50:27 PM
The Ros dressing room in Croker some September when we win Sam ;D

Would certainly top the Mchale park dressing room last July  :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dougal Maguire

Actually we were sitting behind a family from Roscommon in Croke Park on the day of the National League final. I got talking to the mother and she was rather disappointed that the Croke Park shop hadn't any Roscommon gear on sale as she'd hoped to buy something for her 2 young kids. I reminded her of the times when Armagh were no hopers and told her not to despair as one day Roscommon would come good. Hope they were back in Croker for the AI quarter final
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 18, 2011, 07:14:45 PM
Actually we were sitting behind a family from Roscommon in Croke Park on the day of the National League final. I got talking to the mother and she was rather disappointed that the Croke Park shop hadn't any Roscommon gear on sale as she'd hoped to buy something for her 2 young kids. I reminded her of the times when Armagh were no hopers and told her not to despair as one day Roscommon would come good. Hope they were back in Croker for the AI quarter final
You would think the shop at Croke Park would have the 32 counties well covered plus the exiles in terms of merchandise.

Dougal Maguire

Yup. They really were very cut up about it and rightly so
Careful now