Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

After a big win in Week 1 I made an almighty c**k up last night by bending Decker. It's all downhill from here.

magpie seanie

Dodged a bullet by benching Watkins. Had Keenan Allen so my strong WR corps is blown apart in less than two weeks.

Mayo4Sam

Jam bagged my way to a win last week, second lowest score in the league.
Managed to top my draft day projection already
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

oakleaflad

My No.1 pick, Adrian Peterson is out for months having scored me a grand total of 4.8 points in the first two weeks.  :-\

The Iceman

with a win in week 2 i somehow jumped from 10th to 2nd place??
beating crossmaglen hitmen by less than half a point!

OBJ may not have been the smartest pick as he's getting double and triple teamed  - whoever picked up shephard is a smart man!
good auld craic so far. 1-1 start
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Oraisteach

Well, Oakleaf, nothing like being out of it on Thursday night.  Your NE Def is destroying me, and who knows what will happen in Charlotte this weekend, and me with three CAR players. 

oakleaflad

Quote from: Oraisteach on September 23, 2016, 04:23:24 AM
Well, Oakleaf, nothing like being out of it on Thursday night.  Your NE Def is destroying me, and who knows what will happen in Charlotte this weekend, and me with three CAR players. 
Awk there's a long way to go yet but it was a nice start for me. Yeah who knows what will happen in Charlotte, expect the game will go ahead though.
Outside of Adrian Peterson I had actually been scoring fairly well despite being 0-2. Good craic so far and gives that extra bit of interest to the games.

Biggest game of the weekend is in Miami  ::)

Oraisteach

Must be a big jai alai game going on in Miami then.

magpie seanie

I might regret this but can I ask - has there been a change in the league setting regards standings?

Also - tough one Mayo for Lombardi. No one deserves to lose scoring that many points. I got a couple of lucky pickups that swing it for me.

Oraisteach

So, in the Montana, no winless teams and no undefeated.  Parity, just what the NFL wants.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 27, 2016, 11:58:52 AM
I might regret this but can I ask - has there been a change in the league setting regards standings?

Also - tough one Mayo for Lombardi. No one deserves to lose scoring that many points. I got a couple of lucky pickups that swing it for me.
In fairness swings and roundabouts,  it was a savage game week, the lead and projected scores changed by the minute for the full thing. And last week I had the second lowest score and got the W
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Minder

I have lost two games by a combined 3 pts  :'(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Iceman

39 points on the bench... another loss
I'll be back!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the onion bag

AZ have you changed the defensive scoring in the Payton? Maybe it's a glitch with yahoo but it has went through the roof tonight!