NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

oakleaflad

Quote from: Oraisteach on September 01, 2016, 05:32:01 PM
Seanie, just glanced at your team--seems v strong.  Rodgers, Hopkins and the Steeler tandem, v. nice.
You look to have drafted pretty well yourself. I hope those draft reports aren't too accurate.

Minder

Seanie, just glanced at your team--seems v strong.  Rodgers, Hopkins and the Steeler tandem, v. nice.

Seanie drafted Rodgers ?  ;D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Iceman

packers have an outstanding offense on paper this year - Rodgers is easily the #1 QB.  Newton if he can shake off the monkey on his back that is the Superbowl loss will do great... I'm happy with Wilson...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on September 01, 2016, 06:38:18 PM

Seanie drafted Rodgers ?  ;D

With a fully fit Jordy, Cobb and Eddie Lacy possibly staying out of McDonalds - prospects very good for Rodgers. Have a feeling Jared Cook is going to be big too, finally delivering on the hype after years of failing to.

I'm in this competition to win it. Not a fan of taking a QB early but at that point I didn't love the options available at other positions so pulled the trigger. Maybe I'm not as bad as you think!!!!

RealSpiritof98

RealSpiritof98

Jerry Rice down for 10pm Wed. Looking good to make this one.

Anyone any advice? i missed the draft on my other league as i got caught up at work and my team was auto picked. Obviously i got Tom Brady ffs. Do i keep him? I also got Tyler Eifert who earned me some good points last year but he's scheduled for week 4 return. Do i try and keep him as TE are few and far between. Not too many free agent TE left either.

Fermanaghandsam

Walter Payton draft tomorrow evening I see! Let the fun and games begin.

Oraisteach

Keep Brady.  Plenty of serviceable QBs out there to use for the first four weeks.  I'd keep Eiffert too.  Unlikely that there are useful TEs out there.  How big is your league.  Up the Ogs and Cuchulainns.

gallsman

f**king app have me all sorts of trouble and ended up auto drafting. Got Elliott, Rodgers, diggs. Happy enough.

AZOffaly

I had to autodraft too. Was working at 4am this morning. Probably auto draft tonight too. I've decided to conduct some analysis. Will I draft better manually, or just letting Yahoo do it?

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on September 07, 2016, 11:43:02 AM
f**king app have me all sorts of trouble and ended up auto drafting. Got Elliott, Rodgers, diggs. Happy enough.

Yeah that's the first time I have used the app and its shite, got Lamar Miller who I think should be a monster this year
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

dec

Forgot the Payton draft was happening. The yahoo email address I use for this league is my junk email address which I rarely log into. Yahoo gave my draft a D. I guess I will have to work the free agent market.

RealSpiritof98

AZOffaly

OK Lads,

Unfortunately I missed last night also. First time ever I've had to autodraft, and I had to do it twice!! Anyway, I'm happy enough with what I got, so we'll soldier on.

Tonight is the start of the season, as I'm sure you know, so make sure your lineups are set to reflect any Panthers or Broncos you want to have start.

Best of luck lads, enjoy the season. Here we go!!!!

gallsman

Lads in Payton, FYI, I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks so have turned control over to a mate who promises me he knows what he's doing.

Obviously, any losses incurred in the interim should be discarded from record...