NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

I'll go on autopick. He'll be off by that time anyway.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 31, 2016, 09:59:12 AM
You auto renewed!

Can you log in and see what league it is telling you you are in. You look as if you are in and grand. You are called Mayo4Lombardi and are playing Oakleaf Dolphins in week 1. So you look to me as if you are all good to go.

Thanks
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

magpie seanie

Mission "get kids to bed on time" will be of utmost importance tonight.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 31, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

Mission "read some fecking draft kits" will be of utmost importance before I leave work today!

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 31, 2016, 03:13:13 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 31, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

Mission "read some fecking draft kits" will be of utmost importance before I leave work today!

Never did less prep bar my first year. Print off a few things and hope they come in useful.

tippabu

Any time/date for the draft? (Walter payton)

AZOffaly

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Well we've just finished the Montana draft. Ran off in about 80 minutes. Great stuff. 9/10 owners were present, so a great start.

magpie seanie

Well done all.

Was happy enough with my team until I looked at the site projections. Looks like I'm in for a long, hard season!

The Iceman

i took a phone call during the 8th or 9th round and missed a pick - got a safety somehow!! good craic to watch in fairness - we all think we're experts haha
Thanks AZ for making it happen yet again!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Oraisteach

Thanks again, AZ, much appreciated.  Drafted too many Week 9ers (not weak 49ers), the very week  I play you, commish, so I'm hosed.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 31, 2016, 11:26:09 PM
Thanks again, AZ, much appreciated.  Drafted too many Week 9ers (not weak 49ers), the very week  I play you, commish, so I'm hosed.

I'm the same (must be a lot of teams on byes that week) but I'm not too concerned. A lot will change by then. If it was week 4 or 5 I'd be worried alright.

Oraisteach

Seanie, just glanced at your team--seems v strong.  Rodgers, Hopkins and the Steeler tandem, v. nice.