NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

That's cool. My league that I'm commissioner of drafts Sept 2nd also so the other nights are sound. If you could push to 9:30 it would be a little better, no problems if not but I'd say any night bar Friday suits me.

GalwayBayBoy

oakleaflad

Wednesday would work best for me if it suits everyone

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Mayo4Sam

I got no invite from you AZ, I'll send you a PM with my email address
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Corner Forward

Folks is there anyway i could join one of these leagues? my first year doing fantasy. Also is there any useful links etc that someone could post so i could do a bit of reading up on it.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Corner Forward on August 26, 2016, 10:39:48 AM
Folks is there anyway i could join one of these leagues? my first year doing fantasy. Also is there any useful links etc that someone could post so i could do a bit of reading up on it.

I'd say we'll have space on this one, but let me get back to you. Check out ESPN and their draft kit (PPR format). PPR means Point Per Reception. Most leagues only reward yardage, but we reward the catch as well. Yahoo Fantasy also has some draft kits that will help.

AZOffaly

Montana League draft set for 9.30 on Wednesday night

GalwayBayBoy

Still haven't received an email AZ. PM'd it to you a week or two ago but can do it again if you still need it. Thanks.

Oraisteach

AZOffaly

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 30, 2016, 12:18:08 AM
Still haven't received an email AZ. PM'd it to you a week or two ago but can do it again if you still need it. Thanks.

Sent it twice now GBB

AZOffaly

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 26, 2016, 09:21:51 AM
I got no invite from you AZ, I'll send you a PM with my email address

You were auto renewed. Log in and see if you are good to go.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 30, 2016, 09:59:54 AM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 30, 2016, 12:18:08 AM

Sent it twice now GBB

That's weird. I haven't seen it and I even checked the spam folder. Will check again.

AZOffaly