NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

gallsman

Emmanuel Sanders came up huge for me and barring a monster game from Megatron tonight I should make it through to play the comish for the Nicky Rackard in my debut season. A 9-5 team with some up and down performances all year going up against a dominant 13-1 team has a bit of a Giant-Patriots feel about it. Here's hoping!

The Iceman

Good win there AZ - I was certain you had no hope in that matchup - hard lines Oraisteach!
Looks like its me and you AZ in the Superbowl! I'm just happy to get promoted -win or lose...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Some finish in my C semi final. Hung on by .17 of a point, 141.39 to 141.22  No doubt a stat correction will rob me of a final berth!  But here, Tippabu, no need to stop me from coming into yer dressing room afterwards. Bad form.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 22, 2015, 10:01:08 AM
Some finish in my C semi final. Hung on by .17 of a point, 141.39 to 141.22  No doubt a stat correction will rob me of a final berth!  But here, Tippabu, no need to stop me from coming into yer dressing room afterwards. Bad form.

And he had the winning of it on the bench too! Some streak he went on after an 0-5 start.

tippabu

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 22, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

No need for all the sledging and online abuse!! Crazy playoff week for me, im in 3 leagues, won one easy, lost this one my pretty much nothing and in my other i was 40 points behind with det and no to play, only had stafford and cooks to play and ended up winning that by less than a point!! Best of luck in the final anyways....we arent bitter or hold grudges down here ;)

The Iceman

fair play AZ - some hammering you gave me - I didn't catch much luck with Cam Newton and Co or the Seattle D but your lads all stepped up to the bar when asked!
Very happy to make the Superbowl - best finish in 5 years lol - Watch out Division 1!!!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

AZ looks set to be champ in both B and C divisions. Poor choice to go with Seattle D going to cost me by the looks of things, and I had the Rams on the bench too! No complaints though, made the championship game and promoted and no shame in losing to a 13-1 team.

Oraisteach

Congrats to AZ on clinching the Peyton championship.  His three starting WRs posted over 70 pts alone while he still had Odell Beckham, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd on the bench.  A juggernaut.  It'll only be a matter of time till all three Faithful Turfmen are in the top tier. :)

AZOffaly

Well done gallsman. I was thinking your concession speech was a bit premature :) Happy with the year though, 14-2 is probably my best record.

Winning the B division is great too, really wasn't expecting that.

And of course a big congratulations to our overall champion Savage Bears!! Another great win for Offaly.

gallsman

Jaysus, I was being sincere, you were about 25 ahead and I think I had Sanders and Carlos Dunlap to go against Demayrius Thomas for you. Dunlap got 17?!

Delighted to have won! Very like the Giants as I said a few weeks ago although I feel more than a bit sheepish winning with a 9-5 regular season record!

The Iceman

well done gallsman - i was in division B for a while there - some tough matchups for you next year
thanks as always AZ - thoroughly enjoyed the league - really appreciate all you do to keep it going - the amount of americans i speak to who are astounded that there is 3 leagues of ten Irish men who even know about american football nevermind understand it, is unreal
Cheers!

magpie seanie

Again - just to confirm the final standing for relegation/promotion are the regular season ones - isn't that correct?

Muck Savage

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 29, 2015, 06:40:59 PM
And of course a big congratulations to our overall champion Savage Bears!! Another great win for Offaly.

Thanks AZ. After a poor 2-5 start went on a roll and the winning run is up to 9. In fairness I was helped by smackdowns worst week ever I'd say. Joined this 5 years ago and now the Champs!

Thanks AZ for doing this again.

magpie seanie

Congrats to Savage Bears. Very competitive league and hard to win it. That's some run in fairness.