NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

I'd probably start Rivers, Kelce and Mariotta. I wouldn't have Dalton on the Roster to be honest :)

Oraisteach

Was just about to say that, AZ.  Dalton is a definite liability, and if he has one of his patented QB days, he can singlehandedly torpedo your team. 

gallsman

He's purely there as injury cover and possibly trade bait. He can be useful in his day

Would you not be tempted to put in Eifert, AZ?

RealSpiritof98

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on September 17, 2015, 07:38:30 PM
He's purely there as injury cover and possibly trade bait. He can be useful in his day

If you're allowed play a second QB then you definitely should. I didn't read the initial question correctly.

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 18, 2015, 09:34:40 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 17, 2015, 07:38:30 PM

If you're allowed play a second QB then you definitely should. I didn't read the initial question correctly.

Yup, roster is QB, 2xWR, 2xRB, 1x WR/RB, 1xOffensive Utility Player, K, Team DEF/ST

Kelce not great for me last night has put the fear into me over Eifert. Am going to go with Dalton ahead of Mariota. If Eifert makes plays, it'll be Dalton throwing to him so figure that's the right decision. Mariota away when I had him in my head as at home.

AZOffaly

It's your team :)

I don't trust Dalton, but he could have a great game. As you say, if you are going to feel bad about not playing Eifert, then at least Dalton will cover you because he'll be throwing to him.

Mariota is interesting to me because he can run as well, and he's obviously buzzing. If Kelce had played well last night, I'd have picked Mariota because he probably has a higher ceiling, but as a rookie he is a greater risk.

Thing is Dalton is a risk because he is Dalton :)

gallsman

I really should have only played one league for my first ever go at this. I'm taking my phone out in work to size my lineups two or three times an hour ffs.

The Iceman

crazy weekend of NFL - Big scores, under-performing rockstars and sleepers showing up out of nowhere.... typical Giants, Seahawks on the slide....looking forward to see how the Jets do tonight
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on September 21, 2015, 04:09:19 PM
crazy weekend of NFL - Big scores, under-performing rockstars and sleepers showing up out of nowhere.... typical Giants, Seahawks on the slide....looking forward to see how the Jets do tonight

Don't dance on the Seahawks' grave just yet. Away to Saint Louis and away to Green Bay are two tough fixtures to open up with. They'll still probably win 10 games or more.

oakleaflad

I had a nightmare with Jeffrey and Miami's Def getting me 0 points and Lacy very close to it with the early injury. Expected Jeffrey to play some part saying he did a bit in week 1. Can't believe Miami's Def against the Jags, just awful.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2015, 04:12:31 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 21, 2015, 04:09:19 PM

Don't dance on the Seahawks' grave just yet. Away to Saint Louis and away to Green Bay are two tough fixtures to open up with. They'll still probably win 10 games or more.

They have to do something about Chancellor. He's not going to budget and they can't afford him.

I had a disaster in fantasy. AZ whipped me and in my ESPN league I went from scoring 195 in my first week to struggling to break 100 this week. When Julio Jones' TD got reversed and declared down at the 2 I knew it just wasn't meant to be my week - my opponent had Freeman who punched in the TD. Dalton came through for me though!