NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

ONeill

Quote from: tippabu on September 11, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Who do people on here actually support? I'm pats fan purely because I picked all the Boston teams. Would have a soft spot for rams too though as I like their throwback jersey

Been a Chargers fan since 1990. Long suffering. Reached Super Bowl around 94/95.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tippabu

tippabu

Forte having some first half for bears, almost 100 yards rushing and a td

tippabu

Rams seahawks always brilliant...hon the rams

Minder

I thought Lynch was unstoppable from 1 yd out ???
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rois

Quote from: ONeill on September 13, 2015, 05:46:46 PM
Quote from: tippabu on September 11, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Who do people on here actually support? I'm pats fan purely because I picked all the Boston teams. Would have a soft spot for rams too though as I like their throwback jersey

Been a Chargers fan since 1990. Long suffering. Reached Super Bowl around 94/95.
Just back from the Chargers first home game of the season. Got cheap seats and we were duely surrounded by a bunch of crazies. Not even a tiny bit of bad language though, unlike Croke Park.
Having visited the stadium last week, I'm going to follow the Cowboys.

magpie seanie

Bears fan since the great 1985 team. Long suffering since and despite some positive signs last night I don't see an end to the famine any time soon.

RealSpiritof98

Cutler is just the most opposite of clutch you can get, I would trust him delivering pizzas under pressure.

Tippabu, you left some points on the bench, it might just get me over the line, I have some spare time this week so expect a few trade offers folks.

oakleaflad

Dolphins fan here, I'm optimistic for this season with Tannehill improving each year and a good receiving corps in place. The O-Line is still a big concern though. Anything less than the playoffs this season would be a disappointment.

gallsman

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 14, 2015, 11:04:13 AM
Cutler is just the most opposite of clutch you can get, I would trust him delivering pizzas under pressure.

Tippabu, you left some points on the bench, it might just get me over the line, I have some spare time this week so expect a few trade offers folks.

I fucked up and took a rake of Denver players early and need to diversify a wee bit. Anyone interested in Demayrius Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders, gimme a shout.

AZOffaly

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 14, 2015, 04:37:12 PM
What league/team are you gallsman? Rice?

Yup. Superb Owls in Rice. Thomas will require an elite receiver or running back and some other fodder though!

Minder

Carlos Hyde got me out of a quare hole last night
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Quote from: Minder on September 15, 2015, 10:09:18 AM
Carlos Hyde got me out of a quare hole last night

He looked unreal. We were doing an early morning deployment, and as other people do the real work, I was sitting there watching NFL Gamepass. He was fantastic.