NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

tippabu

So far so good for the pats, Brady has been brilliant first half, gronk is gronk stay healthy and he's always going to score. Edelmann after picking up where he left off last year. Butler doing a decent job on brown so far

gallsman

Only had Heath Miller playing last night. 8 rec, 84 yards for my first ever 12.2 points. Decent for a TE not named Gronk.

AZOffaly

Good performance by the Pats. On a side note, it's something I've noticed before, but how shit is the Steelers clock management. under Timlin I've noticed this several times, but last night was another few. Not taking time outs at the right time, letting ages burn off the clock at inappropriate times, failing to get a play off before the 2 minute warning etc etc. Roethlisberger needs to start copping on to this sort of stuff, and Timlin needs to get with it too.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 11, 2015, 11:57:06 AM
Good performance by the Pats. On a side note, it's something I've noticed before, but how shit is the Steelers clock management. under Timlin I've noticed this several times, but last night was another few. Not taking time outs at the right time, letting ages burn off the clock at inappropriate times, failing to get a play off before the 2 minute warning etc etc. Roethlisberger needs to start copping on to this sort of stuff, and Timlin needs to get with it too.

One particular time last night I was reaching for the remote control to pause things on their behalf!!!!

AZOffaly

Another thing, why do I always call Tomlin, Timlin? Is it a freudian thing because of his shit Tim(e) management?

Oraisteach

AZ, Got a commissioner question for you.  My son participates in fantasy on ESPN, and though I don't play in his league, he was able to send me a link to that league so that I could follow the goings-on.  Is it possible to post such links to our Montana and Rice divisions.  If it's possible, I'd like to follow along to see how teams in other divisions are doing.  Besides, I think it would cut down on the hassle of you having to post scores, standings and matchups. 

AZOffaly

heganboy

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 11, 2015, 11:57:06 AM

AZ,
Steelers always have had that problem, their D was completely underprepared last night. First Gronk TD he was uncovered and Brady spotted it, they had 10 men on the field for at least one play that the commentary team spotted and I think 2 others as well when I paused it to check. They had the wrong players on a couple of times based on the pats lineup. To me that was the difference between the teams- but NE did seem to have another gear when needed.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

Yeah, the D did look woeful in the secondary. But the timekeeping is such basic thing, and it's caught them before, as you've said. That has to be on Tomlin and Roethlisberger.

tippabu

Who do people on here actually support? I'm pats fan purely because I picked all the Boston teams. Would have a soft spot for rams too though as I like their throwback jersey

Oraisteach

Long-suffering (Fill in whatever Cleveland team you wish: Browns, Indians, Cavs) fan.  Thank God for The Ohio State Buckeyes.

AZOffaly

Quote from: tippabu on September 11, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Who do people on here actually support? I'm pats fan purely because I picked all the Boston teams. Would have a soft spot for rams too though as I like their throwback jersey

Im a Cardinals fan. Lived there for 4 years and was a season ticket holder.

tippabu

Do channel 4 have any games this year. Really like the two boys on it

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: tippabu on September 13, 2015, 05:37:27 PM
Do channel 4 have any games this year. Really like the two boys on it

No they dropped their NFL coverage
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"