NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

OK, the current situation is

Montana. 9/10 have registered. Only Savage Bears to accept their renewal invite. Get the finger out!!

Payton 8/10 have registered. Big Apple Orchards yet to renew, Invite sent to new address for hegan's clowns.

Rice 5/12 have registered. Troy Polamayo and Geezers49ers (new email sent) to renew.. 2 other newcomers invited but not yet accepted. TippAbu, can you PM me your email please?

This league might top out at 10 this year..

AZOffaly

OK Lads, the Montana Conference is all set!! Now we need to pick a draft date. Seanie, I know you have requested us not to have it on the 29th/30th (this weekend) so I'm happy to agree to that. I have another draft on Sunday the 6th, so that's out too. Any other day should be okay for me, so we'll go democratic on this...

AZOffaly

The Payton Conference is in decent shape too. Just looking for Big Apple Orchards to renew and we're good to go....

AZOffaly

Jerry Rice just has 6 in lads. 1 renewal waiting Troy PolaMayo, and 2 other invites outstanding. Check your emails please....

Anyone else wants in? Squire, Tipp Abu? I need your emails please..

dec

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2015, 10:28:13 AM
The Payton Conference is in decent shape too. Just looking for Big Apple Orchards to renew and we're good to go....

I'm in.

oakleaflad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2015, 10:29:32 AM
Jerry Rice just has 6 in lads. 1 renewal waiting Troy PolaMayo, and 2 other invites outstanding. Check your emails please....

Anyone else wants in? Squire, Tipp Abu? I need your emails please..
I still have the renewal email from last year if you need another for the Jerry Rice and wouldn't mind entering a second team if it's needed, with the understanding I couldn't be promoted. 

The Iceman

any chance we can do the Peyton conference draft this coming weekend? I'm going to be on holidays labor day weekend at the start of september - hard to get online for a draft
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on August 25, 2015, 03:26:11 PM
any chance we can do the Peyton conference draft this coming weekend? I'm going to be on holidays labor day weekend at the start of september - hard to get online for a draft

I'd be okay with that. Anyone have any objections?

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2015, 03:39:04 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on August 25, 2015, 03:26:11 PM

I'd be okay with that. Anyone have any objections?

No objections to this weekend
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Saturday Night? Have we any Mayo or Dublin bucks that will be out on the beer on Saturday?

oakleaflad

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2015, 03:55:52 PM
Saturday Night? Have we any Mayo or Dublin bucks that will be out on the beer on Saturday?
I have something on Saturday night. Would evening be ok, around 6 or 7? It usually takes a while to run off from memory?

Oraisteach

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2015, 03:55:52 PM

I have a wedding this weekend and I'll be up in Dublin for the hurling the following weekend. I'll be around this Sunday though and pretty much all next week until the Friday.

Actually just noticed I'm in the Montana. Couldn't even remember what conference I'm in. ;D

dec

I will be away this weekend with no computer access

The Iceman

so are we a go for this weekend in the B conference??
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight