NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

OK. The race is on. I've invites out for Oakleaflad, David MKeown and North Antrim Nuggets. First 2 to respond are guaranteed. If the third one gets back before the draft, he'll only be allowed in if we get another one. So accept the invites ASAP.

oakleaflad

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 02, 2014, 12:27:54 PM
OK. The race is on. I've invites out for Oakleaflad, David MKeown and North Antrim Nuggets. First 2 to respond are guaranteed. If the third one gets back before the draft, he'll only be allowed in if we get another one. So accept the invites ASAP.
I'm in!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

1 space left, and it's actually Antims Autopicks who are missing. It's between them and David McKeown now to get the 10th spot.

oakleaflad

AZ is there any chance you could push that draft back half an hour tonight? Even 15 minutes would be a real help if possible.

AZOffaly

I'd say I can. Anyone any objections? cheeky newbie request and all :)

The draft has taken less than 1.5 hours for the last 2 nights, so if we start at 9.30 we should be finished by 11ish. I'm okay with that.

This is my 3rd draft in a row. I'm knackered.

oakleaflad

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 02, 2014, 01:13:29 PM
I'd say I can. Anyone any objections? cheeky newbie request and all :)

The draft has taken less than 1.5 hours for the last 2 nights, so if we start at 9.30 we should be finished by 11ish. I'm okay with that.

This is my 3rd draft in a row. I'm knackered.
Thanks! I know i have a cheek on me. I only ask because it really would be the difference between me being able to make the draft on time or miss a good portion of it.

AZOffaly

OK. We're all set. 9.30 PM tonight. 10 team league. For newbies, it's PPR, so bear that in mind when looking at 'rankings'. PPR means that Running Backs, Receivers and Tight Ends get a point per reception as well as yardage points. Most leagues are standard scoring, which rewards only yardage gained and Touchdowns. That means if you look at a ranking, especially for Running Backs, you might see someone ranked high, but people below him will catch more passes and therefore be actually more valuable in PPR.

It's not a big deal, just bear it in mind.

I feel bad for Antrim Autopicks, but I have sent 3 reminders so I can't do much more.

cadhlancian

I was working during the 'B' draft, trying to juggle both . Logged on and had the 1st pick, added Jamal Charles to my queue , only for the draft to pick McCoy on me. BS:(
Happened twice again also.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 02, 2014, 02:32:49 PM
OK. We're all set. 9.30 PM tonight. 10 team league. For newbies, it's PPR, so bear that in mind when looking at 'rankings'. PPR means that Running Backs, Receivers and Tight Ends get a point per reception as well as yardage points. Most leagues are standard scoring, which rewards only yardage gained and Touchdowns. That means if you look at a ranking, especially for Running Backs, you might see someone ranked high, but people below him will catch more passes and therefore be actually more valuable in PPR.

It's not a big deal, just bear it in mind.

I feel bad for Antrim Autopicks, but I have sent 3 reminders so I can't do much more.

I'll take his slot if its possible, or does he get auto picked.

AZOffaly

We're full at 10 now. If I got 2 more, we could do 12. Needs to be in the next hour though! Anyone want to join with Spirit?

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

OK, if Spirit and you PM me your email address, I'll open it up for two more. Needs to be now though.