NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Anyone else interested lads? 4 joined, 4 more invited. Need 2 more..

AZOffaly

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

i think we have interest alright. i just need email addresses pm'ed to me.

dec

Draft grades for the Walter Payton 'B' Championship

Red Hand Helmets        A
        Faithful Turfmen        B+
        Galway Bay Tribesmen        B+
        Rehab is 4 Quitters        B
        Crossmaglen Hitmen        B
        P's Team        B-
        AD's Team        D
        GO's Team        D
        L'Esprit de Biff        D
        Big Apple Orchards        D

RealSpiritof98

Just had my 1st draft there on NFL.com, ill join you guys next year when i master this craic.

Heres my team, any good? Someone looking to trade for Welker

QB
Peyton ManningQB - DEN

RBs
Rashad JenningsRB - NYG   
DeMarco MurrayRB - DAL

WRs   
Wes WelkerWR - DEN
Larry FitzgeraldWR - ARI

TE   
Greg OlsenTE - CAR

W/R   
Pierre GarconWR - WAS

Kicker   
Phil DawsonK - SF   @DAL   

DEF   

Arizona CardinalsDEF

Bench   
Tony RomoQB       
Ahmad BradshawRB - IND   
Jonathan StewartRB - CAR
Anquan BoldinWR - SF   
Jordan MatthewsWR - PHI
Antonio GatesTE - SD   @ARI   

David McKeown

Damn it I've been working all day and seem to have missed it again. It's not meant to be
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

heganboy

Holy shit- Missed the draft this year, just got back from the holidays. Here's what yahoo has to say about how my auto draft went

love the projected 0-14-0 record...

Quotehegan's clowns should consider renaming the team "Learning Experience," because that's what this draft was. Picking ninth, hegan's clowns bumbled their way through their picks, leading to a projected finish of 10th in Joe Montana GAABoard Superbowl League with a record of 0-14-0
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 01, 2014, 11:19:29 PM
Just had my 1st draft there on NFL.com, ill join you guys next year when i master this craic.

Heres my team, any good? Someone looking to trade for Welker

QB
Peyton ManningQB - DEN A+

RBs
Rashad JenningsRB - NYG   B
DeMarco MurrayRB - DAL   B

WRs   
Wes WelkerWR - DEN   B
Larry FitzgeraldWR - ARI  B

TE   
Greg OlsenTE - CAR     B-

W/R   
Pierre GarconWR - WAS  B+

Kicker   
Phil DawsonK - SF   @DAL  B   

DEF   

Arizona Cardinals DEF     B

Bench   
Tony RomoQB       B+
Ahmad BradshawRB - IND   C
Jonathan StewartRB - CAR  C-
Anquan BoldinWR - SF   B
Jordan MatthewsWR - PHI   C
Antonio GatesTE - SD   @ARI  B-

Solid team at all spots, I would hold on to Welker as Peyton will target him about 160 times BUT if he doesn't clear the concussion test you are screwed. You could go Welker/Bradshaw to upgrade at the WR spot and pick up another RB off waivers.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Oraisteach

Spirit, are you looking to unload Welker, or is someone trying to make a trade for him?  If so, what are they offering.  When healthy, Welker is of course pure gold, but he's had three concussions in the last 10.  One good thump, and he's done.  I can't see him lasting the year, so if if someone is offering a decent trade I'd take it.  Maybe because over the years I've been screwed by injured players.

AZOffaly

Quote from: David McKeown on September 02, 2014, 12:22:57 AM
Damn it I've been working all day and seem to have missed it again. It's not meant to be

Pm me. Last draft tonight!

Mayo4Sam

Uh-oh

It was almost too hard to watch as M4S Someday took the fifth pick and drove any playoff hopes they had right off a cliff. They are projected to finish 0-14-0 (1,379), bad enough for a 10th-place finish in Walter Payton 'B' Championship League. They went with the SMU "Pony Express" draft strategy, loading up on three tailbacks in the first five rounds, selecting Eddie Lacy (first round), Doug Martin (third round), and Rashad Jennings (fifth round). They put together the lowest-scoring QB combo in the league, as they added Matt Ryan and Carson Palmer.

Brutal draft. Still, you should nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame. That way, your players will have to live up to the pressure.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

Lads, the Rice draft is tonight, but so far I have 8 entered, 1 email invite still outstanding waiting a reply, and 1 space left. David McKeown, if you want in, PM me ASAP. Anybody else? I'll take Mayo4Sam up on his offer if nobody else comes forward.

AZOffaly

I just realised it's the North Antrim Nuggets that haven't accepted their invite. Anyone know him?

AZOffaly

David, thanks for the PM, you're invited now. If you confirm ASAP, that just leaves the north antrim nuggets. Anybody know him?