NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Lads, need to get the B division sorted quickly. Draft will be monday night coming, 1st of September at 9pm.

At the moment 7 lads are in and good to go. Cadhlacian, you're invite is a few days old now at this stage, get on it! Iceman, I still don't think you've given me your email. I sent you a PM there. Last one in is Mayo4Sam I think so I need your email address too!!

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 28, 2014, 01:42:13 PM
Lads, need to get the B division sorted quickly. Draft will be monday night coming, 1st of September at 9pm.

At the moment 7 lads are in and good to go. Cadhlacian, you're invite is a few days old now at this stage, get on it! Iceman, I still don't think you've given me your email. I sent you a PM there. Last one in is Mayo4Sam I think so I need your email address too!!
I've actually sent you about 4 different emails lad through yahoo league and on here. I'll get you on bookface.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 28, 2014, 03:41:44 PM
Just PM me!!!
I have Pm'ed you on here twice and emailed you through the yahoo league - there might be something wrong with the IM service.... just messaged you there on FB
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Yup. All Done. Mayo4Sam, I'm still not getting yours. Don't know what's going on. What email did you try to get me on?

Gabriel_Hurl

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

I think AZ said that was the default time for it - it's at 7pm tomorrow night for me

oakleaflad

I haven't heard any word. Was there spaces available in the C conference?

AZOffaly

Sorry lads. Up in dublin at penn state weekend. No, c draft not tomorrow. Likely to be weds. Oakleaf pm me your email and I will invite you. Likewise anyone else interested.

Fermanaghandsam

Cheers AZOffaly, I emailed you just about 10 mins ago there.

Enjoy your weekend!!