NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on November 25, 2013, 04:23:18 PM
AZ can you clarify who makes the playoffs? Is it the top 2 in each division or the top 4 RANKED people? So for example in the C division - the top 2 teams are ranked 2nd and 5th respectively. Would they both make the playoffs?

Looking forward to this week Deel! All to play for boys!
im going to have my work cut out to beat you iceman you are scoring big everyweek . Welker has gone off the ball the last few weeks , as has frank gore , as for my other players its hit or miss.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 25, 2013, 06:13:09 PM
AZ can you clarify who makes the playoffs? Is it the top 2 in each division or the top 4 RANKED people? So for example in the C division - the top 2 teams are ranked 2nd and 5th respectively. Would they both make the playoffs?

im going to have my work cut out to beat you iceman you are scoring big everyweek . Welker has gone off the ball the last few weeks , as has frank gore , as for my other players its hit or miss.
we'll see how it goes. Not sure how long my TE is going to be out and Moreno is on crutches now after last night's mammoth performance.
will be down to the wire no doubt. I've had Harvin on my bench since week 2 so hopefully he comes good for me!
best of luck!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on November 25, 2013, 07:00:16 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 25, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

we'll see how it goes. Not sure how long my TE is going to be out and Moreno is on crutches now after last night's mammoth performance.
will be down to the wire no doubt. I've had Harvin on my bench since week 2 so hopefully he comes good for me!
best of luck!

Same to You Iceman it looks fairly even according to the projections however I have my doubts . Don't forget 3 games on this Thursday lads
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Oraisteach

MONTANA

Lombardi

1. Ballyhaise Bills            10-2
3. Smackdown Clowns     8-4
4. Oraisteach's Browns     8-4
5. New York Jets              7-5
10. Faithful Turfmen B      2-10

Halas

2. Hegan's Clowns            6-6
6. Coolera Bears               6-6
7. Dextor Clinkscale IV      6-6
8. Red Hand Helmets         4-8
9. Capt Pat's Vikings          3-9

Bills sitting pretty, playoff slot secured.  Pandemonium to follow as six teams wrestle for the other three spots.  Tough finish in the Lombardi.  Jets conclude with the S. Clowns and Bills, S. Clowns take on Jets and Browns, and the Browns wrap up with the Turfmen and S. Clowns.  Nail-biter in the Halas.  Hegan has the Bills and the Helmets, the Bears square off against the Helmets and Dextor, while Dextor grapples with the Vikings and the Bears.

The Iceman

Manager of the year so far has to go to Gary O'Neill's team. Put in some solid performances all year to catch and overtake Hoboken Celtics... Some interesting last few games ahead!

Oraisteach

With astute team-building, the Ballyhaise Bills and the New York Jets are well-placed for the playoffs.  The Bills' have built their team on the Denver Broncos (Manning, Welker, Moreno), while the Jets have hitched their wagon to Detroit (Stafford, Johnson, Bush).  Interestingly, hegan's clowns nabbed Knowshon Moreno in the 19th round of the draft but gave up on him too soon.   The Smackdown Clowns have done wonders with the top two TEs in the league, Graham and Gronkowski.

Mayo4Sam

Huge week this week, am happy that I picked up my two top waivers, a win against bacon sangers would guarantee me a playoff spot and not have me sweating next week against Iceman. Although Deel could do me a favour also and pretty much guarantee a Mayo 1-2
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

The Iceman

Definitely makes for a couple of interesting weeks. Bacon Sanger playing his heart out too even at this stage in the game!
Few lads lost interest after 3-4 weeks - would have been even more interesting had they stuck it out.....

Mayo4Sam

I'd be fairly confident at this stage, as I'd say is Deel Rover

magpie seanie

Mayo4Sam

Mayo4Sam

However DeMarco Murray has earned himself a Christmas card

magpie seanie

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 29, 2013, 11:21:24 AM
However DeMarco Murray has earned himself a Christmas card

Guy playing me in another league had him on his bench!!!!!!