NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

The Iceman

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 14, 2013, 05:57:36 PM
In my other league, it's all about QBs so that the team with Peyton Manning is flying, racking up 80+ pts per QB alone.  I have Aaron Rodgers, so I'm sliding right out of contention.  Still, I am discovering an unpleasant side of my personality--an uncharitable desire to see Peyton's ankles planted in a pair of boots.  Heck, I'd settle for a pair of floppy wellies.

BTW, I really like our 10-team format, even though there are fewer trades.  At least you can always pick up something on the wire and not have to settle for Trent Richardson's great-aunt Philomena.  Makes the games more enjoyable.

I prefer the 12 team league in the C division. Lots of waiver wire pickups and trades. The top 5 teams in our league are all making moves every week. I think in a 10 team league if you lose a star player it's hard to pick up someone else. Everyone has a strong team and a solid bench and no need to trade..... but horses for courses.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Still all to play for in our division with only 3 games left in the season
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 22, 2013, 08:26:20 PM
Still all to play for in our division with only 3 games left in the season
Hoping you choke on that bacon sandwich!! ;)
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Iceman

the Deel Rover

Ah right have you now iceman lol . You doing some trash talking . Next week me and you and i owe you 1
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Iceman

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 22, 2013, 10:31:16 PM
Ah right have you now iceman lol . You doing some trash talking . Next week me and you and i owe you 1
bring it on - I won't be rolling over for you like that best mate of yours and not starting players so you win.................

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on November 23, 2013, 12:21:36 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 22, 2013, 10:31:16 PM
bring it on - I won't be rolling over for you like that best mate of yours and not starting players so you win.................

:) Mayo4sam had 11 points sitting on the bench he couldn't do a lot more . Last week I would have beaten every other team except  gary o'neills ;D .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Claw

Hi guys, sorry for spamming the thread, but if anyone is interested in winning a Setanta Sports subscription, fantasy5live.com are running a fantasy competition for the Cowboys v Giants game. Pick the 5 players you think will do best in terms of fantasy in the game. It's free to enter.
PS tough at the top of Walter Peyton B champ between myself (Royal Badgers) and Ruthless Rossies - but the badgers are built to finish strong!

Mayo4Sam

Well Deel, this is going to throw a huge spanner in the works for you!
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 24, 2013, 08:47:15 PM
Well Deel, this is going to throw a huge spanner in the works for you!

Yup Mayo4Sam i'm fcuked this week a fecking disaster.     
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

magpie seanie

Heading for a 5th defeat in a row myself to follow up a 6 game winning streak!

Mayo4Sam

We all have it in our own hands to qualify here
I'm hoping for a Deel win next week and I could be safe going into the last weekend
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

The Iceman

AZ can you clarify who makes the playoffs? Is it the top 2 in each division or the top 4 RANKED people? So for example in the C division - the top 2 teams are ranked 2nd and 5th respectively. Would they both make the playoffs?

Looking forward to this week Deel! All to play for boys!

declan85

Quote from: The Iceman on November 25, 2013, 04:23:18 PM
AZ can you clarify who makes the playoffs? Is it the top 2 in each division or the top 4 RANKED people? So for example in the C division - the top 2 teams are ranked 2nd and 5th respectively. Would they both make the playoffs?

Looking forward to this week Deel! All to play for boys!

Im certain its the same as the previous few seasons. The winner of each division will advance along with the next best two, regardless of their divisions.
Something similar in the real NFL in 2007, the Cowboys won the NFC East while the Giants & Redskins earned the 2 wildcard spots...