NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

declan85

Anybody having trouble picking up players from the Free Agents today? Im trying to pick up a kicker in the Montana conference but my list of free agents disappears when filtering to the kickers. I remember this used to happen now and again a few years back but wasn't sure what the solution was.
Ive noticed Oraisteach was able to pickup a player this afternoon so might just be my problem...

AZOffaly

I picked up a couple of lads today. Mind you Jesus Christ and Saint Jude were not available so I'm still fucked. 

magpie seanie

Quote from: declan85 on October 23, 2013, 04:57:48 PM
Anybody having trouble picking up players from the Free Agents today? Im trying to pick up a kicker in the Montana conference but my list of free agents disappears when filtering to the kickers. I remember this used to happen now and again a few years back but wasn't sure what the solution was.
Ive noticed Oraisteach was able to pickup a player this afternoon so might just be my problem...

I had the same problem last night when I was trying to get a few waiver claims sorted for the Montana and another Yahoo league I'm in. Think it's ok now.

declan85

Lost by 0.28 this week having had Mike Vick contribute -1.35 >:(
Peyton Manning has 11TD passes in 2 outings against my fantasy team this year!!

magpie seanie

Quote from: declan85 on October 29, 2013, 01:31:56 PM
Lost by 0.28 this week having had Mike Vick contribute -1.35 >:(
Peyton Manning has 11TD passes in 2 outings against my fantasy team this year!!

That was a really tight one alright. I was sat in Wembley Stadium and saw Matt Barkley at QB for Philly on Redzone very earlt on so I feared the sorst (as an owner of McCoy and DeSean in another league). Lost by 5 or so points myself this week - a win would have me well set up cos this week is going to be carnage with byes. Not even sure if I'll get a full team out against the Commissioner!

Mayo4Sam

Its all getting very close in our division with a three way battle between Deeler, Iceman and myself. Given that half the teams seemed to be unmanned it looks like it'll come down to the head-to-heads, although Deeler and myself have to play league leaders Hoboken.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

magpie seanie

Guys in the Montana - I've Cam Newton on the trading block for anyone with QB difficulties. Will consider all reasonable offers.

The Iceman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 29, 2013, 02:16:18 PM
Its all getting very close in our division with a three way battle between Deeler, Iceman and myself. Given that half the teams seemed to be unmanned it looks like it'll come down to the head-to-heads, although Deeler and myself have to play league leaders Hoboken.

I think the other division is interesting too Mayo. Lot of lads competing for 2nd place. I'm playing against the other teams this week and a win will throw their rankings all off...think Deelrover has the opportunity to do the same. Good auld craic
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on October 29, 2013, 04:37:08 PM

I think the other division is interesting too Mayo. Lot of lads competing for 2nd place. I'm playing against the other teams this week and a win will throw their rankings all off...think Deelrover has the opportunity to do the same. Good auld craic

It's good auld craic. I think one of the unmanned teams has calvin johnson who has put up huge numbers the past 2 weeks . Did you see his stats for this week unfeckingreal over 300 yards receiving. Loads of my players on a bye this week so have to do a bit of wheeling and dealing . Iceman is putting up big numbers the past 5 weeks,
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 29, 2013, 04:42:59 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on October 29, 2013, 04:37:08 PM

It's good auld craic. I think one of the unmanned teams has calvin johnson who has put up huge numbers the past 2 weeks . Did you see his stats for this week unfeckingreal over 300 yards receiving. Loads of my players on a bye this week so have to do a bit of wheeling and dealing . Iceman is putting up big numbers the past 5 weeks,
Yeah he's a beast  -2nd highest haul from a WR in a game in NFL history or something like that?
I wonder how many of the teams are engaged in the league, trying to win or just letting it alone.... Mayo you had a handy win this past week with no real fight....Me and Deelrover are waiting on you to trip.... :)
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Mayo4Sam

Iceman, I dont want to give up Kansas, I'm happy for the trade to go through without them and Carolina

Mayo4Sam

Looks like I have three walkovers and three tough matchups, two of them against you two f**ks!

The Iceman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 29, 2013, 05:31:14 PM
Iceman, I dont want to give up Kansas, I'm happy for the trade to go through without them and Carolina
trade isnt sweet enough otherwise for me

Oraisteach

Montana Standings

Lombardi

2. Ballyhaise Bills            6-2
3. Smackdown Clowns     5-3
4. New York Jets VII        5-3
5. Oraisteach's Browns     5-3
10. Faithful Turfmen B      1-7

Halas

1. Coolera Bears               6-2
6. Dextor Clinkscale IV      4-4
7. hegan's clowns              4-4
8. Red Hand Helmets         2-6
9. Capt Pat's Vikings          2-6

Anyone up to posting the standings in the other leagues?  Nothing like being 5-3 and in 2nd last place in your division.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 29, 2013, 08:09:28 PM
Montana Standings

Lombardi

2. Ballyhaise Bills            6-2
3. Smackdown Clowns     5-3
4. New York Jets VII        5-3
5. Oraisteach's Browns     5-3

10. Faithful Turfmen B      1-7

Halas

1. Coolera Bears               6-2
6. Dextor Clinkscale IV      4-4
7. hegan's clowns              4-4
8. Red Hand Helmets         2-6
9. Capt Pat's Vikings          2-6

Anyone up to posting the standings in the other leagues?  Nothing like being 5-3 and in 2nd last place in your division.

Would you shower of bastards leave me alone,jaysus what does a guy have to do to get a comfortable divisional lead around here.