No

the Deel Rover

Quote from: mc_grens on September 02, 2013, 08:24:55 PM
Bloody chat has stopped working for me.

It happened me last year as well mc grens. it's a ball when that happens
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mc_grens

Good draft all the same. Thing about 10- teamers is that most of the teams come out lookin like juggernauts!

Rossie11

Quote from: mc_grens on September 02, 2013, 09:49:57 PM
Good draft all the same. Thing about 10- teamers is that most of the teams come out lookin like juggernauts!
Apart from Dinny.. D rating from Yahoo. Not bad for an autopick though

Draft Grade: D
Ouch. Prove these ratings wrong by nominating yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame.

Selecting in the bottom half of the first round (seventh overall), The Curragh Rams was unable to conjure up any fantasy magic. With a projected record of 3-11-0 (1,521 points), they're picked to finish ninth in Walter Payton 'B' Championship League. With five RBs on the roster, The Curragh Rams might have opted for quantity over quality at that spot; their RBs are projected to average 123 points this season, fewer than the league average of 140. They ended up with one of the least prolific sets of WRs in the league, as they picked up Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith and Ryan Broyles for their fantasy stable.

The Season Ahead
Week 9 might require some waiver-wire magic from the coach of The Curragh Rams. Among all weeks this season, it has both their largest number of players (6) and projected fantasy points on bye. From a projected points standpoint, they have the hardest slate in the league. Along with the most grueling overall schedule, both the first four games and last four games of the season are about league-average difficulty for The Curragh Rams. An especially difficult stretch might begin in Week 4, when The Curragh Rams battles the projected top-tier teams for two straight games.

Draft Notes
Best Position: The Curragh Rams has three above-average positions with K (10.5% above the league positional average) and QB (7.0%) projected to lead the way.
On Autopilot: Picking starting RBs should be an academic exercise most weeks for The Curragh Rams, as there's a healthy projected points difference between their third-ranked (Stevan Ridley) and fourth-ranked (Bernard Pierce) RBs.
Up and Comers: Assembling a squad of rising stars is key to fantasy success and The Curragh Rams may have done just that, with five players estimated to top their last-season numbers by a substantial amount.
Cream of the Crop: At three different roster spots, The Curragh Rams picked up projected top-2 players (including Aaron Rodgers, Matt Bryant, and Seattle).
Consistency Is My Middle Name: With nine consistent players among their 19 picks, The Curragh Rams is looking for reliable help.
Ending with a Whimper: The Curragh Rams didn't end the night the way they might have liked, ending up with the fewest projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.

Syferus

Have I missed the draft? Been busy with so much I slept on two other drafts and ended up with auto-picks.

AZOffaly

Mayo4Sam

I did AZ, I'm in, just have to figure out how this drafting lark works and I'm away with it.
I see myself winning it outright in two years
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

Mayo4Sam

Well you do know that the 13-2 number plates were only introduced to indicate the number of All-Irelands we'll win on 22nd September  8)

magpie seanie

Mayo4Sam

Seanie, I believe you're needed over in the Temple of Doom Man Utd Thread, a little confidence wouldnt go astray

cadhlancian

Rossie11

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 02, 2013, 06:23:53 PM
Does you have a league where there's no draft, but you just pick a team a la the 'soccer' version?

I enjoy the game but not an anorak by any stretch on it.
I dont think so Norf. But you should have a look at the NFLUK one. You pick 8 players each week based on how you think they will do that weekend. Scoring is a lot more straightforward (yards and TDs for QB's, WRs RB and TE) Sacks and turnovers for your defence. You can have a totally different 8 each week. There is a salary cap however. I like it and its ideal for someone with a passing interest.

AZOffaly

Last draft for 2013 on in 30 minutes. A big 12 teamer this is, the C division in our competition. All set then for tomorrow night, le gcunamh Dé.

Oraisteach

AZ, if you draft any more, you'll get a cold or an earache.

Still, conducting three drafts is very generous on your part.  Good man.

Minder

Is the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app reliable enough for drafting ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"