Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Quote from: ONeill on August 28, 2013, 05:29:07 PM
Get that hoor Cadhlacian in.

Invite is sent for the C championship. whether we make that a 12 teamer including Muck Savage, or a 10 teamer with Craigyhill promoted back up to B depends on the others entering the B championship by this evening...

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Right lads, Montana is ready to draft. How does tomorrow night sound? About 8ish Irish time?

The B Championship is still our worst set up. We have 3 slots still open, but Forte and Curragh Rams have been invited and seem set to join. The problem now is what to do with Muck Savage (who did respond ages ago in fairness and needs to be either in B or C. If we add him to B, along with Forte and Rams, that will sort out the B championship (there was no word from the Purple People Eaters).

However if we do that we have an issue with cadhlacian who has joined the C championship, giving us 11.

Does anyone else want to join? If so I'll put you in C, and add MS to B and we'll have 3 divisions of 10,10,12.

Anyway, A lads, proposed draft tomorrow @ 8 Irish.

magpie seanie

declan85

What might help some people for drafting is to download the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app for your smart phone and you can do the entire draft on there. Might be a little easier if you cant make it to a PC for 60-90mins...

AZOffaly

Lads, anyone else for a slot in the Rice Championship. Hopefully Dinny is about to join the B, and I'm going to invite Muck Savage to that as well now.

That's 10, 10 and 11. So we need 1 more in C.

magpie seanie

Will the app work if you're travelling in a car to Dublin?

AZOffaly

Ara you're such a drama queen :) Pull in and have a pint somewhere :)

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 29, 2013, 03:21:27 PM
Lads, anyone else for a slot in the Rice Championship. Hopefully Dinny is about to join the B, and I'm going to invite Muck Savage to that as well now.

That's 10, 10 and 11. So we need 1 more in C.

Done
#newbridgeornowhere

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 29, 2013, 03:29:28 PM
Ara you're such a drama queen :) Pull in and have a pint somewhere :)

With the wife and two kids on the way to the in laws? Drama alright.

Will go with whatever suits most people but would suggest Sunday tea-time as an alternative.

I'll take the extra slot in C if you need me too. When's it's draft (I've another one Sunday night).

AZOffaly

Mayo4Sam

I'll join AZ if theres a spot going, PM details if there is
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me