Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 06, 2013, 03:40:27 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2013, 02:20:06 PM
Anyone have any preferred draft dates etc?

Wouldn't mind it being left as late as possible. I'm way behind this year due to work so haven't been able to swot up yet. I see the season is due to start September 5 so very early September or very late August I guess.

I'm the same. Kids, GAA, Work and Holidays. I'm goosed. Just subscribed today to the Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm banking on Aaron Hernandez and Dennis Pitta to have big years!

AZOffaly

By the way, I subscribed to NFL Gamepass there for 4 installments of €40 each or so. Big money, but they do have some great shows. As well as all the games on demand or live, you also get the NFL Network, which shows the films that Sky sometimes pick up. Loads of those 'mic'ed up' shows as well.

The Iceman

Re the draft  - i think the timing was decent enough last year - though I'm on the West Coast (PDT) these days so if you could factor that in. I don't mind a 8am draft
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Asal Mor

Cheers AZ. I'll have to start studying now. I find firstrowsports.eu good for streaming games and watching the NFL Network. It's all free but the quality wouldn't be as good. During the season I try to avoid the results and download the games I want to see on the Tuesday from Pirate Bay. I love watching Inside the NFL with Phil Simms and Cris Collinsworth. Brilliant analysis and they're hilarious too.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2013, 03:48:03 PM
By the way, I subscribed to NFL Gamepass there for 4 installments of €40 each or so. Big money, but they do have some great shows. As well as all the games on demand or live, you also get the NFL Network, which shows the films that Sky sometimes pick up. Loads of those 'mic'ed up' shows as well.

What way are you for watching it, laptop connected to tv?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

magpie seanie

RealSpiritof98

Can someone give me pointers on going about picking a team, im a huge fan but a fantasy virgin and need to pick a team before next week.

vertigonights

AZ was wondering if I could join up?, love sunday night football

AZOffaly

Quote from: vertigonights on August 06, 2013, 08:41:27 PM
AZ was wondering if I could join up?, love sunday night football

No bother, send me on your email address...

Quote from: Minder on August 06, 2013, 06:27:20 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2013, 03:48:03 PM

What way are you for watching it, laptop connected to tv?

Apple iPod, connected through Apple TV to the HD TV in the bedroom, or else just on the iPod.

magpie seanie

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 06, 2013, 07:21:10 PM
Can someone give me pointers on going about picking a team, im a huge fan but a fantasy virgin and need to pick a team before next week.

Loads of websites have loads of info but I guess you mightn't have time to read up on it if you have a draft soon. Pick one or two sources that seems to make sense and get copies of their rankings/cheat sheets and work from there. These rankings basically are their opinion of how valauable players are overall and by position. Make sure to do a few mock drafts. It doesn't matter who you pick but it gets you used to the system and what will be on screen when you're picking. Actually that last bit is the best bit of advice.

AZOffaly

`Just watching the Miami Dolphins Hard Knocks there on NFL Network. Ryan Tannehills wife, holy shit.