NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

declan85

Any sign of Red Hand Helmets? Offered you a trade a few days ago, could do with a yay or nay...

magpie seanie

Me too, would like to know.

What team are you declan? I dare say you are looking for the same as what I'm looking for though.

declan85

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 20, 2012, 12:31:34 PM

What team are you declan? I dare say you are looking for the same as what I'm looking for though.

Smackdown Clowns

The Iceman

Quote from: declan85 on September 20, 2012, 02:11:58 PM

Smackdown Clowns
Harps man? Good auld craic figuring out who posters are....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

declan85

Quote from: The Iceman on September 20, 2012, 03:26:40 PM
Quote from: declan85 on September 20, 2012, 02:11:58 PM

Smackdown Clowns
Harps man? Good auld craic figuring out who posters are....

Who or what is Harps?

AZOffaly

A club in Armagh I think :) But you are Roscommon I thought?

declan85

the onion bag

Sorry Declan and Seanie, haven't been on all week - I'll get a look at them tonight and let you know.

Go on ya boy ye

Quote from: The Iceman on September 17, 2012, 05:08:49 PM
I was offline there for a ween a days and missed some management. Had Nicks on the bench..... probably would not have won either way. Bacon Sanger looks like he is offline this week two with some big points on the bench...

Sorry guys, I was on vacation for 10 days...missed 2 weeks of changes, though still had a good weekend.

Vikings a nice upset yesterday.

heganboy

I think that there is a huge flaw in the scoring. The idea should be to pick the best players you can find, however in reality your job is to find the single worst starting cornerback in the league.
You're welcome...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

magpie seanie

Quote from: heganboy on September 25, 2012, 12:50:35 PM
I think that there is a huge flaw in the scoring. The idea should be to pick the best players you can find, however in reality your job is to find the single worst starting cornerback in the league.
You're welcome...

Worst cornerback in the league could get no points, i.e. not even be close enough to tackle a receiver. Elite corners aren't worth a toss alright, I assume that's what you're getting at? Wouldn't call that a huge flaw, just a difference between the real and fantasy game. Elite fullbacks like Vonta Leach are no use in fantasy either but are invaluable to their teams.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 25, 2012, 05:47:48 PM
Quote from: heganboy on September 25, 2012, 12:50:35 PM
You're welcome...

Worst cornerback in the league could get no points, i.e. not even be close enough to tackle a receiver. Elite corners aren't worth a toss alright, I assume that's what you're getting at? Wouldn't call that a huge flaw, just a difference between the real and fantasy game. Elite fullbacks like Vonta Leach are no use in fantasy either but are invaluable to their teams.

I think where Heganboy is coming From Seanie  is see which Corners are giving away most scores and try to pick wide receivers or Qb that will be playing against them it they aren't allready picked by another team in the league , then again i could be completley wrong  :D Anyway i had my 1st win this season 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

Oh right. I'm only in the ha'penny place against that sort of analysis.

The Iceman

well in the C league a lad who missed the draft, went on auto picks and didnt do any work to his team since, leaving clay matthews on the bench for 3 games is placed 1st.... figure that one out....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Go on ya boy ye

Quote from: The Iceman on September 25, 2012, 06:27:14 PM
well in the C league a lad who missed the draft, went on auto picks and didnt do any work to his team since, leaving clay matthews on the bench for 3 games is placed 1st.... figure that one out....

Iceman,

Undo your knickers there.  Matthews was 2 games as I was on vacation

Whats it like being spanked by a rookie?