NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

declan85

Quote from: The Iceman on September 10, 2012, 12:06:06 PM
whats going on with the scoring? it all changed since yesterday? Arian Foster 4.75 points for 2 touch downs and a good locka yards?

It happens when Yahoo are updating the stats. All should be correct after a few hours...

AZOffaly

Something going on alright. I was watching games last night and watching my IDP players tackling, breaking up passes etc and they are all zero this morning. I suspect they are just slow updating/finalising.

The Iceman

Week 1 over and it's great to have the NFL back and the FF back. Really enjoy it and makes you even more into all the games.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Minder

Really glad I took Julio Jones, he is going to be a beast this season.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on September 11, 2012, 01:34:45 PM
Week 1 over and it's great to have the NFL back and the FF back. Really enjoy it and makes you even more into all the games.

+1 despite loosing . Had a few great pickups last week , The patriots and Michael Bush however had a shite return on my defensive players need a win next week. I find that i'm watching the redzone all the time and not the matches.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Go on ya boy ye

Solid start for me.

I like the look of Atlanta and Ryan could have a good season.

I'm not sure about the rest of my team.  Trying to offload some of my defensive players.

Yes, Julio Jones a good pick up.

Capt Pat

The A league could be tough. My strong  defennsive players did nothing and Michael Turner was the wrong choice in this PPR league. Hopefully Cruz abd Dez Bryant shoild get better.

Red Hand Helmets got the better of me easily enough.

GalwayBayBoy

Lads just a question. Am I mistaken or don't all players go on waivers over the weekend while games are taking place?

Just wondering as someone seems to have added new players to their team today. What am I missing here?

AZOffaly

Yes, all players should be on waivers from the time of their game until Tuesday.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 11, 2012, 06:34:13 PM
Yes, all players should be on waivers from the time of their game until Tuesday.

Yeah that's what I thought but somebody picked up Alfred Morris today. Didn't think that was possible. Just curious as I thought I was missing something.

declan85

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 11, 2012, 07:00:47 PM

Yeah that's what I thought but somebody picked up Alfred Morris today. Didn't think that was possible. Just curious as I thought I was missing something.

I picked up that Morris fella this morning. I logged in to set up my waiver claims and only noticed these guys were free agents when they ended up on me team instead of the claim going in. At the time there were a mixture of Free agents and waiver players, Cowboys Ogletree and Randall Cobb were definitely on waivers...
Not sure whats happened now as all players are gone on waivers again...

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: declan85 on September 11, 2012, 07:28:33 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 11, 2012, 07:00:47 PM

I picked up that Morris fella this morning. I logged in to set up my waiver claims and only noticed these guys were free agents when they ended up on me team instead of the claim going in. At the time there were a mixture of Free agents and waiver players, Cowboys Ogletree and Randall Cobb were definitely on waivers...
Not sure whats happened now as all players are gone on waivers again...

Yeah seems odd alright. I just presumed everyone would be on waivers. They certainly are now.

Capt Pat

Don't get too attached to them Declan, they might have to go back to the shop.

Syferus

Arrah lads, how did I miss this?

Fred Jax and Mark Ingram were my lead backs in a 16-team league and both managed 1.5 points each. At least Fred had the excuse of an injury but the fact CJ Spiller racked up almost 200 yards form scrimmage and a TD in relief makes it even worse.

I have Megatron, Marshall and Bowe and no handcuff for Fred so I'm feeling like I may have to give up one of Megatron and Marshall to fix the gaping hole at RB. Was giddy at the prospect of that WR corps too.